Strange girl

I awoke in the morning and got ready for the day because of the mission I had. To be quite honest I am very excited because this is my first time ever going to visit a drifting island. My mind started drifting to what we could find there and I had became lost in thought until I heard Chakuro yell "COME ON Y/N YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATEEEE!".

I was brought back to reality and I grabbed my handbag and ran outside. When I finally arrived at the pier where we would be leaving from I saw Chakuro and Sami standing together so I ran up to them. "Oh Y/N here," Chakuro said kindly while holding out a notebook for me to write in "it's for you to document things while on the island." I smiled and took the notebook.

"Alright everyone seems to be here so let's go. Also remember we can not take anything back if you do you are going to be sent to the internal." The captain of this mission said happily but you could hear a hint of demand in his voice. I smiled and I got into the boat I had been instructed to be in. "Remember everyone make sure you use your thymea or your boat will sink!" The captain reminded us and I nodded and from that point we had begun sailing through the sea of sand.

We had been traveling through the sand for about five minutes until we arrived at the drifting island that held so many mysteries. When we arrived Chakuro helped Sami out of the boat they were in and someone said something along the lines of "hey lovebirds" I didn't hear very vidid but that was very funny and their reactions made it funnier. Soon though Chakuro and Sami split up and I found what seems to be a castle.

I started to walk closer and I could see many swords sticking up like....graves? I continued walking and entered the castle looking thing and I had been exploring happily until I saw it.

It was a strange thing. It looked like....hmm what's the right word? Grapes! Yes grapes but colorful. It seemed to have a heartbeat and my curiosity got the better of me. I reached my hand out and touched it. I felt strange.

Hundreds..no thousands of memories flashed through my head. Though it was scary it was a calming feeling, it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Soon though I heard Sami scream my name and I removed my hand and when I did the weight got reattached and it almost felt to heavy to bear. After a little bit I got used to the weight again and started jogging to Sami and the others.

"Is that really another human?" Sami asked looking at a mysterious girl who had blue hair and was passed out. I snuck up on Sami and said "no that's a hoshiboshi cricket!" When I said that Sami jumped because she did not expect me to be right behind her. After that we left returning to the mud whale