Violence

I awoke realizing I slept in late so I rushed to go help Sami and Chakuro in the fields. But when I got there, there was something strange right next to the mud whale, and with a blink of an eye the fired at Chakuro and Sami.

I was paralyzed with fear and felt shivers up my spine. I blinked away my tears and rushed up to Chakuro and Sami. I grabbed Chakuro who was sill knocked out and I threw Sami on my shoulders. Please...please...please be okay.
I kept running until I slipped and fell and Chakuro woke up to see Sami on the ground dead. I couldn't move from where I was. Everything around me was blurry. I couldn't hear or think so I just closed my eye until I felt a sharp pain in my side like someone had kicked me and my eyes jolted open to see a pink haired boy standing right on top of me.
"Oh look you're still alive. You look worthy for me to kill!" He said enthusiastically while a blush was forming on his face. I quickly spun around and grabbed his legs so he fell over.
"Honestly how pathetic are you?" I asked while standing up.

He got up quickly and swung at me with his nunchuck looking things and he did hit me but after the girl from the island arrived and put an end to that. Soon the enemies retreated but the boy stayed and pulled me violently by the hair. "You're coming with me." He said dragging me to the ship he was on before hand.