Fine

We traveled through the sand again until we arrived back at the mud whale. When we arrived Kuchiba made a huge deal of us bringing a girl back and his reaction made me giggle. He ran off screaming for the mayor in the end so we took the girl Lykos which we decided her name was to the infirmary. Lykos is very pretty to me and I think we will be good friends.

Though one thing that strikes me as odd is she says she has no emotion. I totally believe her but I have some doubts in my mind. Anyway I decided I should go home Sense I was tired from using a lot of my thymia.

When I got home I went straight to bed.

                       [IN DREAM]
I lay in the grass with the sun shining on me and I was feeling nothing but peace at last. I sat up due to hearing lots of commotion and I noticed a big island right next to ours I said "interesting." And I laid back down on the ground.
                  [End of dream]
I sat up in bed really fast and that made my head hurt but I got up and went to see what was happening outside. I went to the window and saw the Hoshi Bishi crickets beginning the flight phenomenon. "I slept for a day and a half? Eh it doesn't matter." I said to myself. I smiled and felt the breeze in my hair. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to be like one of the crickets.

It may seem stupid but I believe there is more out there and I want to see it all someday. Exploring has been something I enjoying to do ever sence I was little. It's funny to think that I have seen every part of the mud whale already and I'm only 15. "Hey y/n are you up there?" I heard suou call out to me from outside. "Yeah I am!" I climbed out of my window and jumped out. I landed right infront of suou.

Suou scolded me for jumping out of the window for a little bit but then he said "so you know Sami right?" I smiled and nodded my head. "Good I might be doing more work soon but can you keep an eye on her and Chakuro. I know it's stupid and they would never do this but can you just make sure they don't do anything that could result in Sami pregnant." Suou said while rubbing the back of his neck. I giggled "yeah sure." Was all I could say and suou thanked me and walked away.

I laughed when I got back inside because I knew they would never do that ever.