(3) glory and gore.

Andrea's notes!

I will be changing the timeline a bit in the future!

~'|•|'~

When Cassiopeia walked into the training center, her jaw dropped. The room was filled with weapons and training supplies. Her and Evam walked over and joined the forming line to listen to the rules. As the lady talked, Cassiopeia's eyes wandered over all the tributes. She watched the girl from twelve glance at others, especially the boy from twelve. But Cassiopeia watched the girl from two, Clove. The girl was small, and appeared to be her age. But she had a terrifying fire in her eyes, and you could tell she was a trained killer.

Soon enough, the lady was done and people were wandering around and training. Finnick had told her to show part of her skills, to get allies but to also still hold a small element of surprise. So she listened. Cassiopeia went straight to the trident in the corner of the room. She picked it up and held it tightly in her hands, it was slightly lighter than her one back home, but much sharper, lethal. Cassiopeia opened the door and chose a setting on the targets. She took a deep breath and imagined herself back home, laughing with Kaliana at sea.

~'|•|'~
Flashback

"Cassi no!" Kaliana giggled as Cassi held fish eyes up to her own. "EW! That's disgusting!" Kaliana yelled and laughed. The two girls laughed together with their hair flying in the wind. "Someday maybe we can steal a boat and run away." Kaliana whispered and Cassi smiled. "maybe so."

Flashback over
~'|•|'~

Cassiopeia opened her eyes with a newfound drive to win. She and to make it back. A target appeared and Cassiopeia immediately threw the trident, landing it straight into the heart. She ran to get it and turned to face the next one, stabbing it in the stomach. She ripped the trident back out and jumped over a railing and climbed a ladder, stabbing the next one from behind before throwing it at one below her. This continued, her hitting almost all of them before the room turned green and she huffed, ripping her trident out and walking out of the room. She realized she had a small crowd, the girl from eleven, boy from twelve, both from 3 and 6 and the girl from two.

She huffed and turned around. Placing the trident back on the rack before heading towards the plant information screen. She thought she was doing wonderful.

Until she realized where she was. She felt glorious, reveling in the glory of being watched by others, until she realized the gore that was to come. Glory and gore.

~'|•|'~

Small chapter sorry!

~'|•|'~