Prologue

The pokemon World's most beloved Hero Ash Ketchum, a very cheery boy who loved pokemon and nothing else... He was dense but he was sweet. Where ever he went the literal ends of world followed but at the end of the day he stands triumphantly over Evil... His Pokémon all shared a unique bond with him something which can never be replaced... But nothing lasts forever does it?He never expected what was coming at him.

Almost three years after the Kalos gang disbanded everyone was settling in Clemont became a great inventor and also took the gym over from Clembot...Bonnie was excited to get her own pokemon She had in mind which starter to choose as she wanted to idolize Ash and his Greninja. Serena spent almost two years traveling around Kanto and Hoenn...She had quite a clumsy struggle to cope with the change of styles of between performances and co-ordination's but she came round so quick...remembering her promise to be a better woman so that she could deem herself worthy of the world's most charming and also the most oblivious man.

She would use Ash's battle technique which is 'unpredictability' to smash through her opponents..although she couldn't win the Hoenn Grand festival...She made a good friend May, the one and only the most arrogant and irritating woman...also a great...no a pro-co-ordinator. Serena stomped her way through 5 of the Kanto contests and lost in the finals of the Grand festival...although she felt sad about the loss..she just carried on once again taking the advice of her very love.....She thought she could Comeback to him one day....but that one day would never come....Everything was devastated her life her dreams all shattered.

Brock was doing an absolute heck of a job he became a pokemon doctor who wasn't running around Girl Searching and asking for love, well...he doesn't have the time to do all that...he is too busy. Besides he has an interest in a gym leader who has shown a little bit of affection for him(Not misty🙄or her Sisters)

Tracey was helping Prof.Oak out at his lab. Gary was trying to convince his grandpa to give the lab over to him...but to no avail..as prof. Oak thought his grandson is not ready...and Misty the world-known beauty as she claims to be is now too big of a challenge for new trainers so she was asked to be gentle with new kids. Max started his journey over a year ago and has a Grovyle and a Kirlia to assist him as his best buddies...he is going to Sinnoh after a close call in the Hoenn League.

Dawn now sits at home lazing around with absolutely no idea what to do....Now, Cilan...he is doing some kind of Course to become an S-class connoisseur...which is pretty good considering his dream and Iris...the dragon master...arrogant...clumsy champion of Unova...unexpected enough she took part in Unova league and Won it and also defeated Alder which is a total surprise. What's even more surprising is the fact that she is now called the dragon master...

Lastly, Our big Dense guy...the Most oblivious champion to ever exist and will ever exist...the guy is 16 but acts like a kid of 5 at times...but whatever he does he loves pokemon That is 100% sure...if a girl proposed to him he would probably give a puzzled look and ask 'Is that a new kind of pokemon'...After becoming the champion of Alola everyone expected him to stay in Alola and protect its People like every other champion does...but he was so oblivious that he asked his fatherly figure permission to go back home and think of a new adventure...Prof. Kukui was surprised to say the least...he to expected him to stay behind for the region but he didn't force Ash to stay behind thinking "Alola didn't have a champion to protect it till yesterday...it doesn't need one now so bad that we have to stop him from pursuing his dream...maybe he dreams of something greater. He is a wonder always up to something or the other." But he could have never even imagined what fate had in store for this wonder boy......

Ash called up all his friends after getting home to share the awesome news of him becoming the champion of Alola, Everyone was happy for him...they all said they would try to reach his home As soon as possible to celebrate with him and his pokemon...but what they came in was for a treat and some celebrations.....what they got was only......................

In the Shades of darkness...Evil shall perish...