Chapter - 6

Hope u enjoy reading this chapter vote if u did enjoy it and comments are appreciated!!

Amidst the intense battle, Ash's commanding voice resonated with unyielding determination as Charizard's fiery flames enveloped the battlefield in a blaze of ferocity.

"Charizard Flame Thrower!" Ash's voice filled with ruthlessness echoed through the rooms as Charizard's blazing hot flames engulfed the entire battlefield.

"Use Dig!" Cynthia tried to be as quick as she could, and she succeeded. Garchomp dug into the ground, escaping from Charizard's fury.

Ash had a stone-cold expression, but Cynthia seemed to quite enjoy the good challenge Ash was putting up, as her smile gave it away.

"Charizard, bring it out of that damn hole! Dragon Tail on the ground!" Ash shouted as Charizard plunged to the ground from the air. His tail glowed a bright green as he backflipped, tightening Cynthia's look.

"Garchomp, now!" Cynthia commanded, and her command was fulfilled in the blink of an eye. Garchomp burst out of the ground, dodging Charizard by quite some distance into the skies.

Charizard hit the spot he was supposed to, except for the fact that Garchomp escaped. He did everything right, but the smoke and dust he stirred up while breaking the ground somewhat blinded him.

"Dragon Rush!" Cynthia commanded as Charizard, unable to see anything because of the dust, roared in frustration.

Garchomp came down covered in a purple draconic energy, easily spotting Charizard's burning tail even through the settling dust. Charizard and Ash had no time to react as Garchomp came crashing down.

"Grab h~" Ash didn't get to complete his command as Garchomp crashed down on Charizard, pinning him to the ground.

Ash knew Charizard could take that hit, and so did Cynthia. She knew how tough Ash's Charizard was.

The dust and smoke cleared away as the mighty beast roared out in fury. Cynthia enjoyed every moment of the battle, as did her partner Garchomp.

Charizard's grip on Garchomp was so strong that it stopped the sheer amount of power the Dragon Rush had. Both Pokémon were unscathed, and this battle seemed endless.

"Is that the best you can do?" Ash asked Cynthia, catching her off guard with his question.

"Certainly not," Cynthia confidently replied.

Charizard snorted flames, and Garchomp didn't pay much notice to Charizard's taunting.

"Give it your all, or it might get worse for ya, cause we're ending this," Ash suggested, more like threatened.

"Let's see, I guess," Cynthia replied, and an intense aura filled the stadium as the battle drew close to its end.

"Dragon Claw," Ash commanded Charizard, and Charizard's claws extended and glowed light green.

"Counter with Dragon Claw," Cynthia commanded Garchomp as his pointy large claws glowed green.

The two mighty beasts clashed endlessly, each trying to best the other, while their trainers enjoyed the pulsating and never-ending battle.

In a final attempt to injure their opponent, they both backed off temporarily. Cynthia still seemed confident she could win, and Ash's wish to beat Cynthia was clouding his decision-making.

"Let's finish this quickly, go now!" Ash shouted as Charizard took off towards his opponent Garchomp.

"Drago-Meteor," Cynthia ordered as Garchomp summoned energy, transforming it into an orb of sheer power. He shot into the air, and the orb burst into multiple pieces, raining from the sky, almost impossible to avoid.