Preface

I, Beige Mellow, the author of Savage Psychology, often wondered why every single time the subject that I chose turned out to be the one without a proper book for it's study.

Such seemingly unproductive wondering and daydreaming was what led me to write a book on the same on my own.

'Savage Psychology' is a book focused on delivering the basic and introductory knowledge of the subject Psychology to the public. The book is written in strict accordance with the syllabus prescribed by the CISCE Council for Class XI for 2023.

Apart from the idea of general academic, this book is written and designed while keeping in mind the mentality and perspective of students in their late teens because of which the author has put in great efforts in adding the element of humour and the character of Venkat to the book, in order to create a happy and fun space for the students of Psychology.

For the ease and comfort of the learners of this book, the matter to be learned has been clearly distinguished with the extra information that's only there for the purpose of understanding.

Reading maps, fill-ins, MCQs, short answers and long ones have been provided at the end of each chapter, minding the different kinds of learning styles of a certain individual.

At last, I would like to end this preface by thanking Allah, the most beneficent and the most merciful for making this book a living reality and the Prophet, may peace and blessings be upon him and his followers for conveying the message, the tips and word of Allah to us.

I would also love to express my endless gratitude to my mother and my father, both of whom I owe everything that I am and everything that I ever hope to be.

Summing up, I would love to thank each and every single teacher, supervisor, friend and acquaintance of mine for all that they have contributed and taught me.

A/n:
Yeah, I know that was boring- actually who even reads preface mate; what are you doing on this chapter?