The proposal ❄️

Spoiler alert : This is the chapter , you all were waiting for .. hope we made justice 🙈
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ashwin's pov :

Alankrita : Ennachu ???

" Onnum illa ma .. ipo epdi iruku ?? "

Alankrita : Aama .. Namma epo inga vandhom party le irundhu ?

" Unaku onnume nyabagam illaya ? "

Alankrita : Illaye .. Na edhachu pannitena ??

[ Ashwin's mv : Panradhu ellam pannitu .. edhachu pannitena nu kekriye ma😕 ]

" Unaku suthama nyabagam illaya ? "

Alankrita : Illa .. enachu nu sollunga .. I'm scared ..

" Onnum ila ma .. you just fainted .. nee ozhunga thoongala la .. adhan tiredness le ... " I lied because I don't wanted to see my baby girl worried !

Alankrita : Adhu seri .. epdi veetuku vandhom ??

" Idhu enna kelvi .. car la dhan vandhom"

Alankrita : Adhu seri ... Car kulla Na epdi vandhen ???

" Umm .. adhu .. adhu vandhu .. I took you to the car "  I expected a shock but she remained calm ..

Thank god .. she didn't probe further ...

The day passed by , in a glimpse ...
It was night , she again made a pillow wall inbetween us ...

[ Ashwin mv : Marubadiyum modhala irundha 🥺 ]

I laid back and I don't know when sleep hit me ...

I woke up in the morning , she wasn't there .. I got up and refreshed and went down . I saw her in the kitchen ..

She was struggling to take the big vessel which was on the top counter as she couldn't reach the height . I went near her and took the vessel and gave it to her . She was staring at me like I was an alien to feel this sudden gesture from me .. I smiled at her .

We had our breakfast and got ready to the office .. I offered to drop her .. I know she would refuse , so I asked her infront of my parents 😉 . She couldn't refuse now .

She was staring at me through the whole ride ... I again gave her a cute smile . The expression in her face was unreadable .

I dropped her at her office . She was about to get down , suddenly she stopped and turned back to tell me something which made my heart pierce ...

Alankrita : Neenga mathavanga munnadi  namma onna irukra nadikalam .. but thaniya irukumbo venam .. I know it makes you uncomfortable .. neenga en parents kaaga idhellam panninga .. I owe you that .. but ungala neengale push pannika venam ..

Neenga time ketinga enkita .. so ungaluka thonumbo ipdi elam panna podhum ...

Saying this she left the car , leaving me alone .. I deserve this afterall . I was the one who's the core reason for all these happenings .. But now that I've changed .. I'll shower all the love you deserve , Alankrita .... Just wait for the right time ..

The day passed and the night bloomed ..
I came home before her .. she returned late in the night .. there wasn't much time for us to talk .. we slept ..

Suddenly I woke at the middle of the night .. I turned and looked at the other side , she wasn't there . I took my phone to check the time .. it was 1.30 am

I switched the lights on and saw Alankrita sitting in the balcony .. I was shocked to see her there at that time . I quickly went towards her .. She was crying .. she had her family photo in her hand ..