Mumbai ❄️

Note : Our story has been ranked #3 in #miracle among 2.92 K stories 🤧 .. How should I thank you all ?? 🥺💜 .. Love you dear fam !

--------------------------------------------------------

Alankrita's pov:

We reached the airport soon than usual . Ours was an early morning flight and we reached 1 hour prior to the check- in .
The sun was about to wake up .. Never in my life , I woke up so soon .😕

My husband was taking out our luggages from the trunk of our car , his well built abs we're showing off from his half sleeve shirt .
This man makes me drool over him , no matter what !

The orange bed of sky due to the sun's rise , the morning breeze ,  the Airport , my husband near me .. ellam kanavu maari iruku.

I turned around , facing my back towards my husband , to look at the sunrise . It's a rare yet lucky chance to see a sunrise in the airport , isn't it ? . Suddenly I heard a sound of a picture being clicked .

I turned around and looked at him , who was busy taking selfies without me. 😕
I showed a playful anger on my face . I ran towards him , stood inbetween his arms ( he used both the arms stretching forward to take a pic ) grinned widely and clicked a picture . My back was completely leaned on his front  . His chin touching my cheeks . His beard tickling my face .  God ! It was heavenly to be in his embrace .

I saw his mouth was opened as if he was in a shock . I turned around to look at him , only to realise our proximity . We were so close , my hands on his broad chest , his around my waist and our eyes perfectly interlocked .

The beautiful sun was out now , making the cold breeze around us , a little warm . We heard a loud noise , we understood that it was the sound of the flight which was about to take off . I turned my head to the right , to witness the beautiful sight again !

The sun , the flight above our heads zooming swiftly , me in his arms still . I wish I could stand here in his embrace for the rest of my life , without getting tired . He was still looking at me , which made my face go reddened . I still did not manage to look at him , I looked down with a smile , and pushed myself away form his lock .

I could say he was blushing more than me 🙈.

" Polama ? " He asked with his cute smile .

" Cutieee cutiee pie " I blurted out without my knowledge . I bit my tongue , realising what I said and looked at him , like I was got caught.

Thank god , he didn't want to make me embarassed , he smiled a lil more widely , this time .

We entered the airport , did our check - in and the boardings . We were walking to the security checking inside , we walked in silence . The airport inside , was the contrast of what we saw outside .

It was crowded, people around the planet were scattered in the airport . Suddenly I felt a protective arm around my shoulder , I turned to look at the arm , it was none other than my protective hus . I smiled , thinking how lucky I am .

He smirked, thinking even this small gesture could make me smile ! But to our dismay , we couldn't walk like that as our security checkings were separated for men and women .

I cursed our luck . Kadavul setting ipo work aagala🤧 . He was far away from me . We may sound like love sick puppies , but to be honest , I can't stay away from him anymore . He's my drug !

We did our checkings and we're waiting to board the flight .
That was when a thought stuck my dumbest mind . I asked ,

" Aniku ennachu , coffee shop le , avala pathadhum ? "

{ Author's mv : Indha nerathula keka vere kelvi eh kedaikalaya ? 🙄}

His face tightened . His beautiful smile vanished . I knew , I shouldn't have asked this now .

Ashwin : Perusa onnum agala .. we spoke for sometime , she said she still loves me .

I was shocked .. I felt possessive , I can't let go of my husband . He's mine and only mine.

" Adhuku neenga enna sonninga  ? "

Ashwin : Adhuva .. I have a beautiful wife with me , avala paakave enaku ozhunga time kedaikala .. so idhu set aagadhu nu sollitu vandhuten ..

He said this like a baby , who would say rhymes to their parents . I giggled when he said this .
But he was in no mood to laugh along . He was angry with me , or maybe faking anger , because I spoiled our time by asking about her . I tried to calm him .

" Avlo paasama enmela ? "

He didn't reply , he turned his face , to show that he's still angry . Indeed a ' Valarndha kozhandha ' , isn't he ?
I tried again ,

" Sorry Ashwineyy , theriyama ketuten .. inimel avala pathi pesamaaten ... Ayeee , sorry Ashwineyy .. "

I again used my trump card , my puppy eyes . I know he can't resist that .

He saw me , and began to smile and pinched my cheeks .

"Kedi " he murmured , "Aama .. adhu enna Ashwineyy ? "

" Adhu ellam oru paasam , affection la varudhu . "

That was when we were called for boarding our flights . We entered the bus , which takes us to the flight . We reached the flight and entered .

I took the window seat , while he sat beside me , leaving the last seat for the reserved person . Flights have always been my addiction , I would travel lifelong , if I had to .

It was time for our departure , we were asked to fasten the seat belts . I showed no heed to the airhostess , as I was so excited for the take off . But he was looking at them for a long time .
I pinched his arms , I know it didn't even hurt him a little .
But he still Ouch ' ed for that .

" Valikudhu ma " he said his face scrunched .

" Avangalaye en pathutu irukinga ? " I asked faking my anger .

" Oh ,inga yaaruko kovam varudhu " he said in a childish tone ( role reverse uh )

" Kovam lam illa .. avanga onnum en alavuku azhaga ille , so paravaale , pathutu ponga "

" Periya rowdy uh irupanga polaye " , he said laughing ..

Which was contagious and made me to laugh too .
The flight took off . We were now in the middle of the sky , amidst the bed of clouds . I get excited as a baby , whenever I get to see this view . I turned to look at him , to show the beautiful sight .

But he was reading a magazine 🤦🏻‍♀️.  I huffed and asked him ,
" Ungaluku epome velai dhan mukkiyama ? "

[ Author's mv : Pori urundai dhan mukkiyam 🤧 ]

" En ma .. ennachu , velai mukkiyam le " he said without any expression in his face .

"  Apo enna mari oru azhgaana ponnu pakathula irundha ?" I shot back .

" Indha azhagana ponnu kaaga dhane , chennai velaiya vitu , ava kooda Mumbai ku varen ? " He said

My smile brightened instantly . I was dumb , not knowing what to say ...

" Enna manni , silent aayitinga ? " he asked

" Onnum illa .. neenga magazine eh padinga "🙈 .
This man can make me go crazy , with his actions . Indeed a man of actions .

The flight journey came to an end with all the fun banters we had . I felt sad to leave the flight .

But it was marked and etched in my hear ' Our first flight trip ' ...to many more !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope this chapter wasn't boring 🥺 .. Still thinking of a perfect plot for the story .. Stay connected with us always !🤗

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's note : Hellow fam! Please do vote and support for our story . Comment your thoughts on this chapter.  I'm sorry if this chapter didn't reach your expectations ! Eagerly waiting for CWC ❄️🙈😍☃️
With love
                ~ K and M 💜