Epilogue ❄️

Note : For the one last time !

Lemme stand in a position first !

Until next time 🤞💜.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ashwin's pov :

The moment I held our baby in my hands , I felt more responsible and I couldn't express how I felt to hold this bundle of joy in my hands . I held the baby and went near Krita , holding back the sea of tears from my eyes .

We placed a soft kiss on our baby boy's cheeks .

The nurse took our baby outside , to show that cupcake to my parents .

" You have given all the happiness in my life , Krita ! Enaku inum evlo jenmam eduthalum neeye dhan varanum .. en life le .. I love you ".

Alankrita : I always belong to you , Ashwin !

She kissed my forehead , saying this .

~

We discharged her from the hospital and went back to our home , with a new member in our family !

I stayed back at home , while Krita took care of our baby and I took care of her .

She had frustrations , mood swings and what not ! But I still stayed calm and consoled her everytime . I promised to be with her through thick and thin . And , for a woman like my wife , I could do anything to keep her happy !

~

Soon , it was our baby's naming ceremony . I wore a traditional attire . While Krita wore a saree .

I took my Prince in my hands and sat down , having him on my lap .

People in the crowd began buzzing and were curious to know the name .

Krita stood clueless , looking at me !  I flashed her a smile and went near my baby boy's ear and said

" DHRUV " .

I looked at Krita , who's eyes now shed some tears . She was in trance .

I repeated the name , three times and rest of the ceremony took place .

After an hour , the ceremony came to an end , while I took Krita and my baby to a place .

It was Vishwa's house .

Vishwa was made to sit on a wheel chair . His health was improving rapidly . He could now move his hands and legs , but was unable to talk easily . He spoke with a mild difficulty .

Vishwa's mom : Vaanga vaanga .. Vishwa look who's here !

Vishwa's smiled looking at us . We smiled back and saw a woman who stood by him , smiling .