⚠️MUST READ⚠️

**LOVE**!! It's a complicated thing!! Right?? People nowadays don't value it!! The people who have been through it,just know what that damn love is. It has anger, jealousy, care, infatuation, possesiveness and many more but When it grows into an external form, then love is no longer love, it becomes a prisoner. It's not just a word with 4 letter!! It has emotion, feelings, care, loyalty and most important respect. If we love someone, do it completely and honestly And if you can't then don't play with someone's feelings Because one of the biggest sorrows in the world is heartbreak. You can't even imagine the pain of this, till you haven't go through this.I wish the one who broke someone heart in a relationship felt the same once in a life.the girls and boys who cheats someone and loves someone only For timepass, money, external beauty, fame are fake lovers!! They are more dangerous than wild animals.They haven't heart in thier chest.They just have stone there in their chest instead of heart.

{"Us se kaho Vo mujhe patthar mare,
Vo patthar Jo uske seene mein hai!!"}

stay away from them!!Because sweet and caring man and lady are always better then a hot bitch and rich guy!! Whatever, not all fingers are equal. There are also some people who loved someone without conditions And doing it till thier last breath!!

[:::Bus tujhe hi nahi pata !!
Varna yeh charcha sare aam hai,
Ki meri aakhri saans par bhi tera hi name hai!!:::]

But, sometimes we fall in love with those Whom we'll never ever gonna meet!! not at all in this world!! because of that fucking cast/ religion and regional system!!

(*Suraj ne chaand se kaha ho jaate hum bhi ek aaj,
Magar yeh cast ne kar diya satyanaash!!*)

Do you believe in God??all of you know well about lord Krishna!! right?? When it comes to people pray him with his lover radha, even if she is not kanhaji's wife, we say that they are the most beautiful couple in the world.so, why can't normal people love??? Why?? Why are those who love in the name of caste/religion separated again and again?? And sometimes love remains one sided in this world, for which there are many reasons. Such is the story of our "Anokhi". Anokhi was an innocent girl who was happy in her life, but then one day something happened to her that she lost her trust in love. She didn't want to live but one day a dear, kind, cute, handsome, understanding, loyal af and pure hearted guy enters in her life and completely changed her life.

°°°I STOPPED BELIEVING IN LOVE!!
THEN, I SAW YOU!!°°°

Yess, it was Abhishek.Anokhi had no such intention but she start falling for him but never ever told him in her entire life but one day..........
To know what happen next read this story till end!! There is also a plot twist in the end of the story so, stay tuned and read all chapters specially the last one to know the plot twist!!

Characters and part 1
is coming soon,
Till then,
Bye bye!!
Love you'll boht saara ♥️♥️😘😘