(10)

Scene:- Anokhi's birthday eve!! At hospital!!

"I opened my eyes and found myself in hospital dressing room.I was not fully conscious so I could not remember why I was here.As soon as I sat down to examine the situation, my head hurt and I realized that I had a head injury. I remembered that I was going to meet Abhishek and he was talking to someone on the phone outside the cafe on the other side of the road that suddenly he started running towards me for saving me from the major accident by the bus.As soon as I remembered this, I thought of Abhishek whether he is fine or not??I was thinking that the nurse entered the room."

Nurse:- ab kaisa feel kar rahi ho??

Anokhi:- abhi... Abhishek!! abhishek kahan hai??vo theek to hai nah??

Nurse:- Abhishekkkk.... Vo jise aapke saath laaye hai?? Unhe to bohut injury hue hai!! Unki to surgery hogi!!

Anokhi:- wha- what?? I'm talking about Abhishek Malhan!!

"As I said loud my head hurt. She calmed me and said that she's talking about the same Abhishek. When I heard I hurriedly ran outside but she stopped me saying that I need rest.but I ignored her words and left the place and came out with teary eyes. Where I found malhan family, guggu and my cousin were restlessly sitting and praying. As soon as my cousin sees me she hugged me ask for my health but I ignored her words and asked her about Abhishek. Before she made me calm I saw the hospital staff shift Abhishek in OT.Me and Guggu grabbed the stretcher from both sides.Nonu made guggu apart from the stretcher and the nurse made me apart too. I was virguasly crying that nurse said that was not good for my health and I should go inside and rest.On which I shouted at her and kneeled down my self. I taking sobs virguasly that I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was guggu. I stand up and while holding her hand I started appologised to her that that's all my falt in that. I started cursing myself. She Calmed me and made me understand that There is nothing like this and Nothing has happened because of me. have patience, everything will be fine but I was countinuesly crying bitterly.Kabeer came and started calming me that then the doctor came out of the OT and said that blood will flow more in the surgery, so there will be a need for blood On this guggu disappointly said that uska blood group or Abhishek ka blood group same nahi hai otherwise wo blood de deti.The doctor said that we have to hurry, on which Kabeer and me said Together that-"mera aur Abhishek ka blood group same hai mera blood le lo" as I had injury and weakness in the body the Doctor refused to take blood from me and kabeer donate the blood.whatever, one hour past in restlessness that we saw a nurse coming out from OT. Me and guggu rapidly went near her and ask her about Abhishek's health."

Nurse:- surgery ho rahi hai magar abhi hum kuch nahi keh sakte!!

Anokhi:- what do you mean by kuch nahi keh sakte?? Arey sahi se jawaab to do!! (Anokhi shouts loud)

Nurse:- keep silence!! This is hospital....(Anokhi interupts)

Anokhi:- arey!! Wahan andar kya ho raha hai?? Wo theek to ho jayega na?? Use kuch hoga to nahi?? Mujhe yahan is baat ki tension hai or tum bol rahi ho mein shaant ho jaoon!!