(6)

Scene:- At evening, on Anokhi's room where she was sitting on his working table and making a sketch.A/M came in her room.

A/M:- arey!! Tu abhi tak ready nahi hue??

Anokhi:- ready??

A/M:- chlna ni hai bhaisaab ke waha function mein??

Anokhi:- mumma!! Meine bola tha mein nahi jaa rahi!!

A/M:- puttar ghar ka function hai!! Sab honge wahan tujhe pucheinge to....(Anokhi interupts)

Anokhi:- to bol dena I'm not feeling well.

A/M:- kab tak karegi esa?? Kab tak ese hi ek kamre mein band.....(anokhi interupts and shout while crying and hugging her mother)

Anokhi:- to aur kya karu?? Kya karun?? Mar jaoon mein?? Nahi karna mujhe waha jakar sabka mood kharab meri wajah se sab kharab ho jayega!! Hoon hi itni ugly and simple ki aapko bhi sharam aayegi......(A/M Interupts)

A/M:- buss!! Ab aage kuch or galat bola meri sohni kudi de baare mein to ek dungi chittar!! Kisi ko koi right ni jo meri enni sohni kudi de baare mein kuch bole!! Galti us khotte di hai aur sab yeh jaante puttar!!tu ek baar chalkar dekh tujhe accha lagega!!

Anokhi:- mumma mujhe nahi jaana!!

A/M:- please!!mere liye!!

Anokhi:- mumma aap samajh kyu nahi rahe ho mein kyu mana kar rahi hoon!!

"That was a family function and as Ranveer's mausi is our relative so, I was damn sure that Ranveer was also there that was the most legit reason for not going and I don't wanna disclose it directly infront of mummy and gave her hint at this she angrily leave my room saying that-*jitna daroge log utna darayienge, jitna hesitate feel karoge log utna feel karwaeinge or jab mar jaoge to tumhari terhavi par sabji pudi khate hue boleinge accha aadmi tha!! * Mummy's words shook me, my heart, mind and soul and I got ready to go!!I told mummy that I am getting ready to go and then we will go together.mumma happily looked at me and gave me a mild smile.whatever, I got ready and reached at function. Everything was going well until I saw Ranveer.we were about to leave and suddenly I bumped on him As soon as I saw him, I remembered that flat scene and my mood got spoiled!!meine use  ignore kiya or bahar ki taraf jaane lagi magar mere suit ki chunni uski watch mein atak gayi. Now my tempered got high that in anger I got rid of my chunni from his watch in that way that my chunni got torn and his watch also got broke. I left place with full of anger.That was the first time I faced him in that much positive, confidence and boasting manner.we went back home but my mood was still bad I wanted something good which get my mood good that I once again saw recommended video by youtube named- "I swapped my diet with my brother" after reading this I was like- hein?? Diet swap?? Ise to dekhna padega. Tbh, I clicked on the video thinking that it was abhishek's channel but later I became to know that that's prerna Didu's channel.Abhishek's video was recommended just below the same video named- "eating food only at wrong temperature" I immediately clicked on it and saw dimple aunty in it with him. The way he show his love towards his mom I... I just memerized my and mom's bonding.whatever, I really enjoyed the video and his reaction too. Eating food at the opposite temperature was completely new to me. I subscribed him and prerna didi channel too and started watching their earliest and latest videos ignoring oldest video.slowly I became to know about dimple aunty and nischay bhaiya's channel too aur mein unke bhi earliest or newest videos dekhne lagi. Slowly I started growing feeling for all of them and I don't know when I started coming out of my depression. The year 2019 came to an end and so did the first two months of 2020. Now I was better than before.I started went out with my friends and maintain my studies as well. Everyone was happy with the change in me, especially my friends, mother and father.I started to realize that just fuck the world and enjoy your life in your own way.But before, I started enjoy my life more and more happily, the covid outbreak happened and Our honorable prime minister imposed nationwide lockdown. That was the toughest phase of all the world and all the world started running on internet and I became more active on the Internet in which i found many cute,humble, down to earth and fabulous youtuber and my life got completely changed. I had gained weight and self-love And all the credit goes to Abhishek because After watching his video, I had spend the whole lockdown in eating, sleeping and watching malhan's videos like a free and inactive lazy person in the house And I had felt a heart skip beat for him that time when I saw his video named-"helping the homeless" I completely ignored it and continued watching him,his family and other youtubers Those who had became my favorite. Whatever, slowly my heart growing love feelings for him but I completely ignored it. My heart hadn't cleared it that what was it??? Maybe, that was mixed feelings.I myself was not clear why this is happening?? I just used to stock Abhishek all day that on around 10 or 12 September 2020 I saw his story on insta. which he removed after a while.later I became to know from nischay bhaiya's story that the whole family got covid positive.I don't know why I got restless after hearing that news as if something had happened to my family. I had genuinely made special place of Malhan family in my heart such a short time. Specially for Abhishek!! Finally, on 19 September 2020 he uploaded a video on his second channel after watching this I took a sigh of relief.Mujhe khud nahi pata tha ki yeh kaisi si feelings thi magar kuch to tha kuch to tha mere dil mein uske liye.Days passed and the month of October came. 14 october 2020 was the day i first took a screenshot of his pic and saved it in my phone and also set that on my phone wallpaper.mujhe khud nahi pata tha meine esa kyu kiya tha magar meine kar diya tha buss but jab mujhe is baat ka realisation hua ki yeh loveria name ki bimaari ke symptoms hai meine usi time immediately decide kiya ki I will stop watching Abhishek's videos completely and will not watch a single video of him from now on and will keep distance. I unsubscribed him and unfollow him from Insta.I even stopped watching videos of Dimple Aunty in which Abhishek was mentioned I did that because mujhe dubara pyar mein nahi padna tha!! Specially, Not at all with that person whom didn't even expect to meet that's why I instantly closed all the doors and windows of my heart!!

"Mein unchiya unchiya deewara rakhiya is dil de chaar chafere, naale sambhal ke rakhni aa,koyi dil te na la ley dere, te mera pehla vi dil tutteya, haye tutteya mera ik waari, taiyoon dil di deewara utthe mein ik na banayi baari"

Author's note:- didi!! Arey Ooo Anokhi didi tumne dil di deewara utthe bani baariyo nu band karne mein der kar di ab to humara hero aapke dil mein ghus chuka hai aur Ab aap kuch bhi nahi kar paogi 🌚🌚😂😂