(5)

Scene:- at, Anokhi's room

" Everything was going according to my plan Mummy Papa had gone to thier bedroom on time asusual and I was also locked myself in my room after having dinner. it was about 12 o'clock in the night and I was sitting on my bed while bitterly crying and seeing pic of my family in which my cousin, chacha ji, chachi ji,mumma and papa ji was there in it. I was talking with their pic that suddenly I heard a boom sound.The sound was so loud so, I was scared and get out of my room to know that what happened but as soon as I came out In darkness someone grabbed me and while covering my mouth started dragging me and wait wha-?? Why the person grabbed me toward my parents bedroom?? I was thinking and tried to escap but he is too strong!! Yup he is a guy but who was he??As soon as he took me inside the room he blew a whistle and all lights turned on.I was shocked to see the decorated room with happy birthday wall, balloons and my favorite flavored butterscotch cake. My all good college fellow, mumma, papa, my cousin, chacha ji and chachi ji!! Everyone was there and they were singing birthday song for me. Yess it was my birthday and I... I litterelly forgot it. There was so much turmoil in my life that I had no interest in anything and I forgot about my b'day .Whatever, I got emotional and started crying.on this, kabeer started calming me.

⚠️Short character:- kabeer- A very good and decent muslim guy with average looks, height and best heart in the world. He was closest to Anokhi in college and also Anokhi's studies rival but he had crush on her that's why he was always gives up for Anokhi's happiness. And yess Anokhi knew it but she had no feeling for him. She was considered him as a good friend and kabeer also had controls his emotions for Anokhi as he was a muslim guy and knew that Anokhi will be never ever his⚠️

Author's note:- mein kabeer ka character put nahi karna chahti thi but phir meine ek lambe soch vichaar ke bad add kar diya!!

Kabeer:- o pushpa!! You know nah!! I hate tear pushpa!!

Anokhi:- tum sab bohut acche ho!!

Kabeer:- hehehe!! Ab mein itna bhi khaas nahi!!

Anokhi:- meine sabko bola!! Sirf tujhe hi nahi!!

Kabeer:- accha chal ab cake cut kar!! 12:10 ho gaye!! Cake pure 12 baje cut kiya jaata hai pagal ladki!!

"He said lovingly hitting on my head.everyone laughed and then I cut the cake.when we had been done celebration, kabeer told me that they will stay there awake all night and will do fun together all friends"

Kabeer:- hum sabse pehle teri favourite movie dekheinge then boht saare games khelenge, dance karege and boht saara fun karke kal subah aunty ke haatho ka tasty breakfast karke hi jayeinge!!

Anokhi:- what??

Kabeer:- what nahi yess!! Ab chal bata kon si movie dekhna pasand karegi.

"On this, one of my female fellow said that I just loved to watched education based movie. on that Kabeer said- koi ni aaj anokhi ka din hai aaj uski happiness ke liye educational movie bhi chalegi!!"

Anokhi:- nahi!! Aaj jo tum sab bologe wohi movie dekhungi mein bhi!!

Kabeer:- arey!! Arey yeh mein kya sun raha hoon?? Anokhi humari Anokhi!! Humari apni khud ki anokhi!! Jo hum boleinge wo movie dekhegi!!

Anokhi:- tum log mazak bana rahe ho!! Mujhe ni rehna mein jaa rahi!!

A/F:- Arey! Putt'r aise naraj ni honde!!

Kabeer:- hn yar sorry!! Mein to mazak kar raha tha!!

Anokhi:- hn to mein bhi kon sa serious thi!!

" At this everyone laughed and we all enjoyed Alot together. it's 7 o'clock in the morning and almost everyone were sleeping like kumbhakaran on sofa, floor, bed Where they got space. we had done Alot of fun last night that ab sab thak kar so gaye the but mujhe neend nahi aa rahi thi.whatever, By the time Mumma made breakfast it was 8:30 in the morning and everyone was awake and present at the breakfast table.We done breakfast together and they started to leave, giving me my gifts. I thanked them all to make my day special. I was litterelly forgot my all pain and my plan of doing sucide too. When I entered in my room and saw that rat poison and water glass then I remembered about it. don't know why but I immediately threw the water and poison out of my window.I.... I mean I had could kept that aside. so that I attempt sucide whenever I got chance but don't know why I did that and I started scrolling my youtube to seek some motivational video.As I was a depressed person That's why my YouTube Recommend section also used to have only those videos which are education and motivation based Because I used to watch them but don't know why on that day when I scroll down I found a recommended video named-"Eating weirdest food combination!!(Oreo+orange juice, pineapple+pizza)" i felt weird reading it like it's ohk!! to have Oreo with orange juice but pizza with pineapple?? Yeh kaisa combination hua?? I immediately clicked on it and I liked that video. I genuinely liked that, that I decided to visit his channel but before I could, mumma called me out and in hustle I pressed back and exit the app 🤦🏻‍♀️. Whatever, days passed and I decided to not attempt sucide but I became introvert that I had stopped going out completely. Didn't talk much to anyone even in college and completely avoided went to functions, gatherings and parties.Ranveer's deceit and bitter words had ruined me. Actually, somewhere in my heart, inferiority complex had taken birth that I am worthless and not fit to go anywhere.I am ugly because of my body structure and complexion, and everyone likes to keep distance from me because I'm not beautiful!!I had been lost my self confidence. Kabeer tried to raised it up but he had failed.Mamma used to have a lot of trouble seeing my condition and she had always send her curse on Ranveer.My relatives also take my side and said that Ranveer is wrong but I used to think that Everyone is just giving me sympathy!!

Thanks for reading.❤️❤️❤️