-𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎-

Hello old and new readers alike! This is Author Daphy (LingIsHotPeriodt), and we have our other dear author, SimpForGuin. This Mobile Legends oneshot book is our collaboration. It works like this: we will each write a oneshot then exchange, edit or add parts to each other's respective stories :>

So again, This is a collaboration so feel free to follow and check out @SimpForGuin 's stories as well! She is mostly focused on Guinevere x Gusion, so if you like that, I would highly recommend you to go check it out.

That being said, we take requests, except for the usual Ling x Wanwan and Gusion x Guinevere (plus Gusion x Lesley). If you want to request a Ling x Wanwan, I already have a whole book dedicated for that, and the same can be said for SimpForGuin's Gusion x Guinevere books (as far as I'm concerned, she still takes GuGu requests in her GuGu oneshot book). We believe that the Gusion x Lesley is pretty self-explanatory, we just don't like that fandom, lol sorry :<

Our update schedule is every three weeks or possibly earlier, because we both promise to study properly now WAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm now a 9th grader who honestly needs better grades (school starts next week) and SimpForGuin is in her last senior high years.

This is an ALL ships friendly book (except for three), so feel free to make any request! May it be a hetero ship, boy x boy, or girl x girl. Our goal is to reach out to the whole ML fandom, so even an "x reader" oneshot is accepted WAHAHAHA.

If you want to make a request, just comment here in the prologue section or private message either me, or SimpForGuin.

SimpForGuin will be the one to list the warnings and say some things as well.

@SimpForGuin: Comment na kayo ng mga request niyo. No request = no oneshot to make. Anyways, please do choose the genre you want like fluff, smut, angst or ano ba ang gusto niyong content. You can also request for small background ships sa main ship niyo. Open to all (except sa isang fandom diyan). Anyways, have a great day! I don't tolerate bullshit by the way so please refrain from leaving some. Hindi ako mabait unlike my baby, LingIsSoHotPeriodt.

Since we accept any kind of requests, please know that some oneshots will contain mature or dark themes, crude language, or even smut. If you are not comfortable with that, please refrain from shitting on the comment section because you have been warned. Feel free to skip the ones that make uncomfortable, no harsh feelings!

I think that's pretty much all, so if you decide to read on, many thanks and I hope that you enjoy- Author Daphy 🥰🥰.