#1 -𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜-

SHIP: Benedetta x Beatrix (Bennetrix)

TIMELINE: Modern AU

INSPIRATION: TikTok video by @chaee_kim (it was a cute little animatic). A scene from this oneshot is just the scenario she drew put into words.

WARNINGS: Contains Yuri (girl x girl). If you don't like, then don't read.

MAIN AUTHOR: @LingIsHotPeriodt

"Hey, Benedetta!" Beatrix said cheerily to her girlfriend, trying to catch her attention.

The said person only continued scrolling through her phone, face still impassive. For the past hour, Beatrix had been annoying her non-stop, talking about random things that ranged from how they should get a puppy to a strange dream about how she was a character in an online game and owned 4 different guns.

"Isn't it cool?!" Beatrix exclaimed, only to have Benedetta give a small nod in approval, again. She had only been nodding for the past hour!

However, It was no surprise. Her girlfriend was moody and mostly quiet, and Beatrix had long since accepted that fact. She wholeheartedly loves Benedetta, even if trying to start a conversation with the woman was like talking to a wall at times.

Beatrix huffed at her pink bangs comically before pouting, at a loss on how she was going to get the Shadow Ranger's attention. In the middle of her thinking up of many different, very creative, ways and which one would be the most practical, her stomach grumbled.

No one could think properly on an empty stomach, is one of the girl inventor's greatest beliefs.

And so Beatrix gets up from their couch, leaving her lounging girlfriend behind, and makes her way to the kitchen, her bubble gum pink locks bouncing on her shoulders along the way.

She opens their refrigerator and scans it's contents to find it full of milk cartons and strawberries (two of Benedetta's favorite things), and stored leftovers (Benedetta's cooking). The Dawnbreak soldier wrinkles her nose at the sight of so much strawberries- what is it with this unhealthy obsession with strawberries? There was a whole section of their refrigerator solely for the strawberries! Plus, the pack of milk cartons could last an average person for two weeks! No wonder her lover was so tall!

Letting out an tired but somewhat fond sigh, she moves some of the milk cartons to the side to reach the stored rice balls behind them. Despite her girlfriend's cold and bossy exterior, she could be extremely heart-warming and kind. Specifically, she liked to make people happy with her cooking, and Beatrix would gladly attest to that. Benedetta's cooking was heavenly, much better than any luxurious meal her family could afford back in Gorge, her old home.

"Do you want some of your Onigiri?" Beatrix yelled from the kitchen. She needed to think fast, and so she needs something she could prepare to eat quickly. Benedetta had made some delicious rice balls the day before, and Beatrix would only need to heat them up to be able to consume them once again.

"No thank you, darling. I've eaten some strawberries for snacks already."

Those damn strawberries!

"Ok." She yelled in response, although sadly.

After a few minutes of heating up the food, Beatrix was walking back to the couch, steaming rice balls in hand and features back into it's natural enthusiasm. She was an extremely energetic and happy goofball, but she was Benedetta's energetic and happy goofball. The female Ranger Leader would gladly let anyone who disagrees have a taste of Alecto's fine blade.

Plopping back down on the couch, Beatrix started eating away happily, content to munch on her lover's delectable cooking. At this, Benedetta finally glanced at her, a small smile making it's way to her own face.