chapter two; The trip

The carriage rode along a thin path, a horse steadily pulling it. Myne stretched out her arms, letting out a small tired yawn. "So, do you have any plans for this assassination or do you plan to just run at him hoping he doesn't have enough time to react?" Myne asked, getting a little snarky with the spear hero. Though, everyone knew that her getting offensive ever rarely happened to the public eye, since she needed him for her little tests. And simply to make her duties easier.

Motoyasu hummed, thinking for a moment. "I haven't really thought of that," Motoyasu mumbled, placing a hand on his chin. He grumbled, getting deep into thought wondering what kind of method he should use to kill the beast. He narrowed his eyes, aware that he wasn't going to assassinate the sinner without making him feel real pain beforehand.

Myne stared at him, a little annoyed that he was taking so much thought into it. She just wanted to see the shield hero die, so she needed it to be quick. She had been told that she only had a few moments after Motoyasu stopped the carriage that she could stay and observe. But back at the castle she needed to defend her upcoming country and help out with her princess duties. She mumbled, really wishing that she didn't have those. Mainly since it reminded her that she wasn't in full power since she wasn't the Queen, although, all of this was her potential way of becoming the next queen instead of her sorry of an excuse sister Melty.

"Ok. I think I'll watch from afar for a bit, examining what he's doing so I can make a better stealth attack and get around the area easier! I'll then wait until he's alone since I assume he'll have Raphtalia and dear Filo with him, so I'll attack him from behind and make sure his last moments are as painful as ever," Motoyasu claimed,  snapping his fingers as he explained the idea to Myne. Motoyasu felt a warmth from his heart, remembering dear ol' Filo that he adored like so. He wanted to protect her, and guide her through her steps. He frowned, knowing the devil of the shield had placed a curse on her, and would not let her free until he's had his share.

"Ok...But that'll take a while! Sure we want strategy, but we also want something quick! Also, people won't notice!" Myne chuckled awkwardly, feeling a burning feeling in her chest not getting what she wanted. Part of her wanted to scold the spear hero for having such a long plan, but part of her also knew it was effective and would probably kill the hero without too much effort. Myne crossed her arms, annoyed. She furrowed her eyebrows, glaring at the young blond before her.

"I think my plan will work! After all, Raphtalia is our only obstacle really since she's so torn up in Naofumi's brainwashing that she's willing to sacrifice herself for him," Motoyasu sneered, wanting to throw up at her actions. Motoyasu lowered his head, shameful that he hasn't been able to save those two dear women yet. Raphtalia and Filo were too caught up in the brainwashing shield that they weren't even aware of their own presence anymore, it destroyed Motoyasu just thinking of such antics.

"Just kill the filthy demi-human too if you have to! You're the spear hero, I'm sure you can beat some whore raised by a devil," Myne sighed, rolling her eyes. She wondered how long it would take to possibly even convince Motoyasu, knowing how stuck forward he was on this idea. Myne couldn't help but grow tense, knowing she'd most likely have to leave before Motoyasu even got near the demon.

Motoyasu snarled, personally growing offended by the rude remarks Myne was making. Sure Motoyasu felt the need to protect Myne with all his heart, but the one he loved dearest was also on that team. And Motoyasu remembered the time before Filo where he craved to protect the demi-human, and cherish her for all the suffering she would've had to push through. "She is not a whore to start. And I am not going to kill her even if she is trying to engage in battle with me. I will try and save her, end of story."

Myne growled, looking off to the side in irritation. "Ok, fine you can proceed with your plan. But, if anything goes wrong, don't say I didn't try and help," Myne sighed, slumping back in the seat. Myne hated it when she couldn't do things the way she wanted, it made her feel misplaced and that no one could ever satisfy her. But, everyone around her just thought she was acting strange or was just in a bad mood.

failed Assassination| MotoyasuXNaofumiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें