Chapter 2

"Happy birthday to youuuu!!" I hear my family say when I walk in the house."awww thanks guys" I say and I notice there's no cake."mom I thought that we agreed that I could have a cake for my birthday?" She groans and hands me a bag of almonds."eat these your getting chubby and that is not how to be a model" my mom says and I roll my eyes and walk to my car."hey Siri call kylie" I say and my phone starts to ring her up."hello birthday girl what's up" she says and I groan."my fucking mom said"your getting a little chubby" and handed me a bag a fucking almonds" I say and she sighs."girl if she thinks your chubby then what does she think I am your a literal size 2." She says and stifle a laugh."yeah rn I'm just gonna drive somewhere maybe a 7/11 or the mall idk" I say and she says she will meet me where I go.
Lamelos POV
"dude she literally was hiding behind me" I say to my brother gelo."man congrats your crush was hiding behind you" he says sarcastically."man shut the hell up" I say and I go on her Twitter.
Itsvichadid
"Your getting chubby have some almonds" geez thanks mom :)

"Damn look at this gelo" I say showing him the tweet."I've heard that their mom doesn't care about them just uses them for money and shit like that" gelo says and I shrug."I mean every mom has to love their children...right?" I ask and I hear my dads loud voice."who you talking about" he says sitting on the couch next to us."Victoria hadids mom" I say and he looks at me with shock."yeah I've known about her mom I feel bad for those girl she starves them if they have a little bit of fat on them" he says shaking his head."well someone needs to put a stop to it" i say standing up."I'm going to 7/11 with jalen" I say and I head out the door.
Victoria's POV
I walk Into the 7/11 with Kylie and my phone starts to ring."your body guard is at 7/11 as well should be walking in soon he will tell me what you buy" she says and then hangs up."damn I really hate her" i say and Kylie laughs a little. We hear the door ding. "Greg I don't need you to follow me around and tell my mom what I get fucking snitch" i say and then I turn around."not greg but I could be" lamelo says and I laugh."bitch please" I say and I see greg walk to the door."there's greg" I say and greg walks in. "Hey Victoria so I talked with your mom and we made a deal" he says and I signal to keep going."you can get 2 bags of almonds and a stick of gum" he says and I laugh."oh damn wow that's so exciting I don't have to starve today" I say going to get the gum and almonds."why can't you just get whatever you want?" Melo asks and I shrug."mom wants me to be a model but I can't do that due to my height but she treats me like I'm a model and yeah" I say and he rolls his eyes."that's fucked up" his friend says."yeah ik I'm not even gonna lie I can't handle it anymore like one time I couldn't stand because I had no power" I say and he bring me into a hug."if you ever have to go somewhere else to stay you always have my house" he whispers to me handing me his number."thanks melo I will let you know" I say and I pay for my stuff and walk out with Kylie."what did melo say to you" she asks and I shrug."ahh shit your blushing"