Chapter 6

"Reservation for ball"
"let's go vic" lamelo says grabbing my hand. the server takes us to this booth at this nice restaurant. "thank you" i say to the waiter and she nods. "what can i start y'all off" she asks looking at me "girl you know your manners i love that" i say and she laughs "yes ma'am i don't mess with looking at another girls man" she says and we both laugh "alright well i'll start with a  dr.pepper and what will you want melo?" i ask and he smiles at me "i'll have a pepsi" he says looking at me still smiling. "alright i'll have that out" she says walking away. "why are you so happy" i say laughing and he grabs my hands. "why shouldn't i be happy i mean i'm on a date with my celebrity crush" he says and i laugh. "i mean 14 year old me would be pissing his pants and i mean i still gotta pinch myself to make sure i'm not dreaming" he says and i smile "i bet it wouldn't be the first time you've dreamt of me" i say laughing and he shakes his head "absolutely not"  he says and we both laugh. "here's yalls drinks" the waiter gives us our drinks "thank you" melo and i both say. "do y'all know what y'all want to eat?" she says and i sigh "ummm i think we need a little well i need a little if he's ready he can go" i say and melo shakes his head fast "i'm not ready at all" he says and she laughs "alright i'll give y'all time" she says walking away and i start looking at the menu. "the pizza bowl looks good" melo says and i look at what the pizza bowl is. it's this big bow made out of bread with sauce,sausage,noodles yk like spaghetti in a bread bowl idk why they call it a pizza bowl."i think i'll get the chicken alfredo" i say and he nods. "you wanna know my goal with us?" melo asks and i nod "i want you to know that i will never let anyone make you feel uncomfortable or sad and if i ever make you feel sad or if i let's pray i don't break you heart by being a dumbass i will try to get you back with my whole entire heart and i also will do everything i can to help you reach your goals in life no matter what that is." melo says and i smile at him "that is so sweet melo, wanna know what my goal is for us?" i say and he nods "i want to be able to go to all of your games win the award for the best girlfriend ever and i want to be able to have one of the most healthiest relationships ever in the entire world." i say and he smiles "i hope that happens" he says and i nod "i know it'll happen" i say and he smiles and the waiter comes back "are y'all ready to order?" she asks and we nod. "i'll have the chicken alfredo and he will have the pizza bowl" i say and she nods "alright that will be right out" she says taking our menus. "how you feel about the tour?" i ask and he sighs "i gotta call my coach abt that still i don't know if i'll be able to do it i mean shit it's the season" he says and i nod "i mean it's your job melo you gotta do what you gotta do and we will come to the games you have while we are in that area" i say and he nods "i don't wanna seem rude to travis and kylie though" he says and i laugh "they know it's your job i promise you they won't care i mean you have workouts and stuff that you have to do and when we come to charlotte maybe i can stay with you" i say and he smiles "you for real?" he says and i nod "of course i think it would be fun but it could only be for one night" i say and he smirks "one night is all i need" he says rubbing his hands together "you're so dirty melo" i say laughing and our food comes "here's your chicken alfredo and here's your pizza bowl" the server says and he leaves. "let's eat" melo says and we both try each others meal but i like mine way more than his. "yours is too cheesy" melo says and i gasp "there is no thing as too cheesy melo" i say and he points to my meal "that is the definition of too cheesy" he says and i roll my eyes "that's just your opinion and in my opinion this is perfect and yours is too salty" i say and he laughs shaking his head. "whatever vic let's eat"