Chapter 9

Elena’s pov

I got downstairs in a jiffy heading towards the kitchen as my heart was almost out of my chest. Annoyingly I sighted Ryan sitting on one of my low stool in the kitchen typing some stupid messages on his phone.

“Proklyatiye !"
I cursed in Russian language as I tightened my fist unconsciously.

I can’t believe he broke into my house, I stood at the kitchen door staring not muttering a word, my eyes found their way to the broken glass on the floor at his front. He looked up from his sitting position when the doorbell rang, without muttering a word, I headed towards the door and opened it only to find a stressed out guy who looked like he had to rush all the way here. He looked oddly familiar.

“Is Ryan here” he asked looking all worked up but trying to keep his pace.

“he is currently in the living room sitting like he owns the world” I replied staring at Ryan who currently had his legs on top each other, his eyes not leaving his phone.

To be honest, he looks so cute now you would want to eat him, such a pity, he’s an asshole.

******

After we settled down Ryan changed from his temporary self to his normal- cold, mean, quiet devil- self.
We all sat down waiting for someone to talk, when I couldn’t deal with the choking silence, I spoke.

“so why are you here” I asked as they both turned their attention to me but that question was mainly for Ryan.

Ryan was the one who spoke first and his reply was something I had never thought of not even in my dreams.

“I’m here for my daughter” he replied after a prolonged silence.

Silence engulfed the whole room even a pin drop could be heard, I felt my head spin for a second but I knew I had to be strong not for myself but for my daughter. I would never give her to a useless mafia boss.

“She’s. Not. Your. Daughter” my voice was hitched, slow and any other word you could use to describe the moment.my breathing was labored as I gritted my teeth together trying to prevent myself from cussing.

He chuckled making me look up at him expecting the nonsense he wants to spill out from his disgusting mouth.

“Really because the last time I checked you had her two years ago when I fucked you besides you don’t look like a whore” he said sizing me up with his damn eyes.

“you shouldn’t judge a book by it cover because that night when I left, I had a nice sex just to erase you from my memory .....” I paused studying the look on his face, bending forward with my hands placed on the table that was separating us, “do you still think that child is yours” I asked waiting patiently for his answer as I removed my hand on the table and rested my back comfortably crossing my legs together with my hands folded under my normal sized boobs.

“my tracker didn’t indicate that you are such a whore , I guess I thought wrong of you just because I took your virginity” he replied avoiding the answer to that question and insulting me. My fist tightened as it turned pale, I stood up and pointed towards the door.

“GET OUT” I said but when he didn’t bulge, my hands turned towards the direction of his face, if not for Richards intervention he would have gotten a bad bruise on his face that would be a temporary reminder of me.

“That’s enough” he said pulling me to sit but I got out of his grasp and sat down on my own will but not before glaring at Ryan. Our attention turned to the little sobs coming from the stares,

“Eminia” I called standing up to go meet her, the moment I sighted blood on her nightie, I ran to her side as she opened her blood stained nightie shirt.

What I saw would have made any normal citizen screamed but being me I only gasped at what was written finally stick into my head.

“RUN”

TBC...
Who enjoyed this chapter, what the hell happened again????

Awwwn poor Eminia .....

Don't forget to vote and comment 💖💕💕💯🔥🔥