35: SaiDaTzu

Third person's POV

(This chapter starts from January 2020 and it pays more attention to the other girls than MiChaeng)

Twice are now on their dorm and Momo and Jihyo are now having a conversation.

"Jihyo, how's your relationship with Daniel?" Momo asked cause she always distracts Jyp-nim and the other staffs when Jihyo goes on a date with Daniel.

"It's fine, we're doing good. What about you? Anything new with Heechul?" Jihyo asked. Yes, she knew or, all the girls knew that Momo has been on a relationship with Heechul.

Both Momo and Heechul fall in love with each other as time goes by and on 2019, Heechul decided to court Momo and Momo said yes.

Momo then told all the girls and they were really happy, except Dahyun.

Dahyun have been having some feelings for Momo but I guess, Momo isn't into her. So, she decided to stay away from Momo and Sana has been with her.

Dahyun didn't know that Sana was already in love with her for years. Sana just doesn't have the courage to confess so she secretly loved Dahyun and care for her all the time.

While Tzuyu, she's healing herself from a broken heart. She confessed to Sana knowing that Sana loved Dahyun.

Flashback

(2018)

Tzuyu has made many memories with Sana and she treasured all of it. That made Tzuyu fall in love with her. But she noticed that Sana would pay attention to her more when they're in public or when people are looking at them. She didn't think much of it and continue to be with Sana cause that makes her happy.

As time goes by, Tzuyu decided to confess to Sana for Sana to know her feelings but when the day came and Tzuyu wants to confess, she overheard Sana and Chaeyoung's conversation.

"Sana-unnie, what about you? I already told you my secret. It's not fair if I'm the only one who told you..." Chaeyoung uttered, blushing.

"Guess they're talking about their love life again." Tzuyu thought while eavesdropping cause she's really curious if Sana loves her or not.

"Actually... I like someone." Sana said.

"It's Dahyun." She added and blushed.

Chaeyoung was shock when she heard that.

Tzuyu wasn't even expecting that.

"Woah unnie! I thought it's Tzuyu..."

"No, silly... Tzuyu feels like a little sister to me and all of the sweetness I showed her when we're public is just a fan service... Ever since the day we're together, Dahyun has been always in my heart..."

"And about Tzuyu, I like her but not as a lover but as a sister."

"Oh, okay... But you shouldn't flirt with anyone if you want Dahyun to be yours and you should make her yours you know... Dahyun said to me that she might have some feelings with Momo."

"Don't worry Chaeyoung, I do flirt with everyone and it's because I'm not ready to tell her yet... I don't want to be obvious to her, duh!"

"Also, I knew that Dahyun will be mine cause Momo and Heechul has been secretly going out to have dates but they're not dating yet they're in a stage of courting." Sana giggled.