58: Tragedy

Mina's POV

I woke up with a light feeling. I feel like I'm alright. Everything seems so fine.

Mama Sachiko, Papa Akira and Baby were now talking near the door and they seem so happy having their conversation. I was just sitting on my bed, looking at them. I haven't had this feeling for some time now because of all the bad things that keeps happening.

I just got back to bed and pretended to be asleep to eavesdrop cause they didn't seem to notice me.

"Are you really sure that Mina is now pregnant?!" Mama Sachiko said with a delighted face.

"What?! I'm pregnant?!" I mentally screamed in my head.

"But how?" I wondered as I continued to listen to them.

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry, it's all my fault... I messed up the samples cause I wasn't myself when I did that..." I can clearly see Baby bowing her head towards my parents.

Mama Sachiko then hugged Baby, saying that it's okay and what's important now is that things are finally in the right place.

Papa Akira then also hugged Mama Sachiko and all of them are crying right now.

I caressed my tummy and smiled. I want to celebrate with them too.

So, I got up and went to them.

But, strange things are happening...

They didn't notice me...

I was literally in front of them but they didn't seem to see me.

I called them but no one faced me.

"Is this a prank??" I thought then hold Mama Sachiko's shoulder.

"Mom, please stop this. It isn't funny! I heard everything and I want to celebrate it with you..." I uttered but as I lay my hands on Mama Sachiko's shoulder, my hands can't land on it.

What's happening?

My smile faded away as I thought of something horrible...

No...

"We should wake My baby up, I know she'll be happy!" Mama Sachiko said while smiling ear to ear. She was going to my bed.

As I look back, I saw my body.

No...

No...

No...

Mama Sachiko began to shake my shoulder.

"My baby, wake up... We have something to tell you..."

But no response.

"I should quickly go back to my body... Please not now... Not yet..." I thought as I went back to my body.

But my spirit doesn't want to go back.

Am I really dead...?

I was in the verge of crying when Mama Sachiko suddenly shout something I wasn't prepared for.

"Honey!!! Mina...!!" She shouted as she began to shake me with more strength.

"She isn't waking up!!" She added then Papa Akira went to me.

He examined my body.

Then, a tears escaped from his eyes.

"What's happening Akira-sensei?" Baby asked, while holding herself not to cry.