Practice Day!

"Lets Practice!"Umi groaned.
"We have to take this seriously for our next performance."Umi said roughly.

"Yeah..Umi is Right." Eri Agreed.

"But its so hot nyaaaa~" Rin said exhaustedly.

"5 Minutes More.." Honoka said lazily eating her snacks.

The Others decided to go outside to do some warm-up and left the two (rin and honoka) inside.

"Its so hot today.." Hanayo said practicing, giving all her best to master the dance steps.

"Ok. Perfect! ^^" Umi said happily
"We should take a short break now" Nozomi said tiredly.

"Why don't we take a swimming break at the beach?" Honoka said begging for the others to agree.

Everyone agreed but Umi.

"C'mon Umi We'll get back to practice after this! lets have fun :D" Kotori said forcing Umi to come with them.

So They Runned to The Beach, Having fun, Swimming :3

"Mine doesn't grow at all" Nico started to grope Maki. "Just how do you get them to grow?!" Nico said being all jealous.

"E-ehh?! Mou~! Nico-chan!!"Maki groaned.

"Aww look at those two" Nozomi stared at Nico and Maki.

"What about them?" Eri asked.

"Well..they have a relationship..Just like us"! Nozomi hugged Eri from behind.

"K-Khorosho.." Eri said blushing.

"Its nice to see Umi-chan having fun!" Hanayo joined them bringing a beach ball.

"We're gonna head back inside to prepare something! have fun guys!" Nico grabbed Maki and runned back inside the Mansion.

"Do you wanna take a bath..?" Nico asked Maki.

"W-well sure..I'm really not into swimming at all..-///-" Maki blushed

At The Bathroom:

"Come to think of it...You're breasts are really cute Nico-chan." Maki giggled.

"I-is that so?!?! Hmph! You're breasts are cute too..They're very soft.." Nico said staring down, blushing.

"And this time..No one will interrupt us again.." Nico grinned.

"But before this..lets take a shower first then We'll continue" Maki added.

The Two already finished taking a bath. They decided to go to their room so they could continue their thing. x3

((The Others already had finished swimming that they had to go to their rooms too, ofc to shower and head back to the Living Room and Enjoy Life. XD ))

A/N: I'll end this part x3 All of these stuff will be continued at Part 6 :)