Chapter 1 • Pigs and Flowers

"just breath

"just breath...Just breath" Sarah mumbled to herself as she looked at her reflection in the pigs water bucket.

"Sarah"

"Sarah"

"SARAH" her brother yelled at her "she's breached" her brother told her "ok hold her still" Sarah said as she held the knife in her hand " I feel it. It's fighting to get out." Sarah said "Tough little bastard.. I said hold her" Sarah said sternly to he brother "Sorry!" He said.

"Their getting away" Henry said to his sister "Ok don't get all wobbly on me now Henry" Sarah said as she showed her knife to her brother as she stabbed the pig and blood spattered on her face.

Sarah walked by every one in the town say hello.

" the full moon rises at nightfall" Abigail said as she gripped her younger sisters arm " Good night to enjoy fruits of the land" Sarah says to Abigail " I'm coming too!" Constance said "No your not" Abigail said in a low tone " Then im telling mother" Constance said to her older sister "You tell mother and I'll cut your braids off your head" Abigail said walking away from Sarah push Constance with her.

"The full moon rises at nightfall" Hannah says to Sarah "Holy Hannah Miller don't tell me you're going" Sarah says in a shocked tone " where's that lovely younger sister of yours" Sarah asked "oh MARGO come down her would you" Hannah yelled from outside.

"Hallo Sarah" Margo said "Now Margo are you coming to the gathering tonight" Sarah asked smiling at the 16 year old girl "well of course I am even though I don't have much of a choice now do I" Margo says " what's in the bag" Hannah asked looking over at the moving bag that was thrown over Sarah shoulder.

"Oh it's a delivery for mr. Goode" Sarah told the two girls "oh well I could deliver it for you.. Plus I want to leave quickly before mother gives me anymore chores" Margo said as Sarah handed her the bag as she began to walk towards the woods.

"Now Hannah when are you going to marry off that one" Sarah said as they both watched Margo danced with the younger town's children before walking off to the woods " Hopefully not soon I down want any of theses foolish men ruining my younger sister's innocence" Hannah said as continued to sweeping the steps of her house.

"MR. SOLOMON" Margo yelled from a far as she put flowers on mr. Solomons wife and sons grave "Oh Margo this is too much" Solomon said as he held the small big in his arms "it's not from me it's from Sarah" Margo said as she looked around his small cabin "well you tell her thank you very much" Solomon said looking at the younger girl as fingers slid across a gun you had on the wall.

Solomon admired the young girl from her golden blonde hair to her perky little butt.. Solomon was quickly brought out of his thoughts by the girl.

"Solomon are you going to the gathering" she said as she sat down on the edge of his bed as he walked into his kitchen grabbing a apple and cutting it up and giving a slice to Margo.

"No" Solomon said bluntly "what w-why not" Margo asked curiously "nobody would want a old wise man like me there" Solomon said looking into the girl's green eyes "well I would like if came it will be fun please do come" Margo begged the older man.

"Fine I will come but only for you" Solomon look at the girl as a giant smile took over her freckled face.