Chapter 2 • Fruits of the land

"Ok here's the plan we grab the berries and we leave ok" Kate said holding the lantern near the three girls that stood in front of her

The four girls quickly looked for the berries Sarah and Margo wander to back of the teepee while Kate and Hannah looked in the front.

"Have you found anything" Margo asked Sarah who shook no before knock over a box "here I'll help" Margo said as she ran her fingers across the book.

"Belial, Beelzebub, Satanas, Lucifer" looked at all the writing in the book "what are you kids doing in here and give me that" the widow said snatching the book from Margo's hand "where sorry widow we umm just came to grab medicine for Abigail she's fallen ill" Kate said "well here now leave" the widow said as she pushed the girls out of her teepee.

Later that Night
⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

That night the woods filled with laughter and music.

Solomon Goode watched from a far as Margo stumbled as she dance around the fire giggling when Solomon caught her eyes. She stumbled towards him.

"Solomon I'm so glad you made it" Margo said as she rapped her hands around his waist "me too" Solomon looking at the younger girl. "Follow me" Solomon said as he guided the younger girl to his cabin.

"Here" Solomon said hand her a cup of water sobering her up. "Now what would pastor Miller say is her saw is innocent daughter drinking and dancing in such a unholy manner" Solomon said as he ran his hands up and down her hips "I think his heart would stop" Margo said as she Laid her lips on Solomon how quickly deepened the kiss.

"Solomon" Margo whispered as she laid her forehead on his "yes beautiful" Solomon said stroking her cheek "can you make me feel good" Margo said looking into is ocean blue eyes.

Solomon laid the younger girl on her back as he undid her dress as he kissed down her down her stomach as she let out a soft whimper. Solomon then used his teeth and pulled down her white underwear as Solomon kissed her pale thighs as he licked his pointer and middle finger before sliding them up and down her wet folds.

"Mmm Solomon please do something" Margo managed to get out in a whisper as Solomon slid both of his fingers into the girl's tight hole causing her back to arch off the bed as her moans got louder. Solomon felt the girl tighten around his fingers as he quickly pulled them out.

"W-w-why did you stop that felt really good" Margo said looking at the older man breathing heavily "I need you" Solomon said as he rubbed your cunt causing you too moan. You watched as he undressed himself you looked down and goddess he was huge. You watched as he crawled onto the bed and hovered over you grabbing your thigh and rapped it around his bare waist as rubbed his tip up and down your wet cunt and sliding into you causing you to gasp from the pain.

"Shhh your doing great princess" Solomon said as she started to trust into as your moans echoed through the cabin as Solomon trusting got faster and faster by the minute. Solomon felt Margo tighten around him "you going to cum for me pretty girl" he whispered into her ear as she moaned in response as she gripped onto his back fingernails digging into his skin as she let out a loud moan with her legs shaking around as he came deep inside her.

Solomon turned over to see Margo fast asleep as he pulled her closer to him falling asleep too.

He doesn't no what you do to him but you make him feel whole again.