Chapter 6 • Aftermath

"Come on ziggy wake up" Nick said as he pressed down on ziggy's chest before her eyes fluttered open and as she gasped for air

"Come on ziggy wake up" Nick said as he pressed down on ziggy's chest before her eyes fluttered open and as she gasped for air. "Your ok" Nick said as he moved hair out of ziggy's face as he stroked her cheek.

"W-w-where's my sisters " ziggy said as the paramedics put her on the stretcher when she saw two body's being covered by blood stained sheets. She knew it was her sisters because on of the hands dangled of the side of the stretcher which had Margo's old arts and craft ring she made at the beginning of camp.

"It was her...It was the witch" ziggy said as Nick just stared at her a they carried her to the ambulance.

"Thomas Slater did it he murder all of them" Nick said to the cop. "Ugh Fucking shadysiders man" the cop said as he lit a cigarette as he walked away.

Later that Night

Nick wore all black and snuck into the morgue where they had the body's. Nick quickly walked over to the smaller body that had blonde hair stick out from under the blanket.

"I'm so sorry baby" Nick as tears rolled down his face. "It should of just been ziggy and Cindy..not you".

"Please give her back too me"