Prologue

Third Person POV:

      The House of Lamentation was unusually quiet. Levi was watching TSL in her room and ignoring her D.D.D. which was buzzing. She was sulking at the same time and feeling down.

*Flashback:*

        Mammon entered through the front door and thought, 'The amount of Grimm I made today was worth it. I ain't regretting nothing.' Suddenly Mammon was accosted by a furious Levi who yelled, "MMMAAMMOONN!!!" He was startled and instantly straightened up. Mammon then tried to look disinterested, "What are ya shouting at me for?!" His response irked his sister who had a tick mark on her head.
       Leviathan shot her older brother a deadly glare, "Where are my Ruri-chan figurines?! I know you were snooping in my room! Your scent is all over the place!" Then, Mammon knew that he had two options. He can continue to deny Levi's accusation or he can just admit it.
     Mammon chose the latter option, and shrugged his shoulders, "Yeah, Yeah, I sold your girly dolls. What does it matter? It isn't like ya can't buy new ones." His response made Levi explode in anger.
         She accused him of being a no good thief who is nothing but scum. Mammon retaliated with jabs at her looks and her being a useless shut-in Otaku.
         Their argument escalates and attracts the rest of the residents in the House of Lamentation. Lucifer steps in between them and said firmly, "Enough of this nonsense!" The arguing siblings quickly quieted down but tried to discreetly send death glares at each other. Lucifer sent them both to their respective rooms with warnings of punishment.

*End of Flashback*

*Meanwhile in Lucifer's office*

         The avatar of pride sighs as he tries to complete his paperwork. However, Lucifer's thoughts constantly drifts to his sister, Leviathan. He wanted to admonish her for neglecting her duties as the avatar of envy. Suddenly, the eldest brother had an idea that might teach Levi some responsibility. He smirks and gets a glint in his red eyes. Lucifer dials Diavolo and said, "My Lord, I have a favor to ask of you."

*Scene change to the Demon King's castle*

        "Are you sure you want to do this Lucifer? You know how risky this spell is.", questioned Diavolo. " I am aware Lord Diavolo, but this plan is worth the risk.", replied Lucifer. He then dials Levi and demanded her to come to his location with anticipation on his mind.
        Levi arrives at the castle in a dreadful mood. She feels uneasy and her instincts are going haywire. The demoness prays to Ruri-chan for safety and opens the door.
         "What is it Lucifer?", asked Levi with hidden anxiousness. She feels even more dread when her older brother smiles calmly and asked her to come closer. Levi was lost in her thoughts of punishment for her conflict with that coward, Mammon that she did not realize the freezing spell casted on her by Lucifer.
           She was unable to move and looked at Lucifer with fear on her face. Diavolo smiles sadly and begins to chant, "May hac peregrinatione ad meam super orbem terrarum. Ego, Diavolo, principem daemoniorum, ex hoc exsilium agere vocasti Leviathan, Avatar quam invidi cuiuspiam de regno. Sic fiat semper." As Levi processed his chant, she began to lose consciousness and glanced at her eldest brother who she trusted one last time. The two remaining demons in the room watched as Leviathan's body faded away.
           Diavolo sighs, "I hope you don't regret this Lucifer." The avatar of pride stays silent for a few seconds and replies, " I don't. Now, I must inform the rest of my brothers of the absence of our sister." Lucifer turns around and leaves the castle. However, he cannot forget the look of betrayal on Levi's face, 'What is this pang in my heart?' But, his pride prevents him from thinking further.

*At the House of Lamentation*

      Lucifer sends a message to the group chat, 'Come to the living room immediately. I am calling a family meeting. This is non-negotiable!' His tone can be heard even with words.

         The residents gathered in the living room and glance around the room in confusion due to Levi's absence. "What's the big deal calling us Lucifer?!", demanded Mammon. "Tch..It's probably about the argument earlier.", said Satan to Mammon.

          Lucifer adopted an expression of his face that demanded silence. He sighed and broke the news, omitting some detail. The room was engulfed in shocked silence at his words. As seconds ticked by, Belphegor was the first to react, "WHY! Why did you send our sister to the mortal realm?! Was it not enough that you put her down all the time?!!" Belphie was outraged by what Lucifer did.

          The former thought back to when they resided in the Celestial Realm. When Belphie and Beel were fledglings, Levi was their caretaker and acted as the twins' parent figure. They thought of Levi never as their sister, but mother. Beelzebub was equally furious and turned into his Demon form with the intention of attacking Lucifer. But, he was beaten to the punch by the fourth-born, Satan.

           Born from Lucifer's wrath, Satan was never an angel. When he was born, it was Levi who took the reigns of caring for him. Lucifer was awkward with Satan during his childhood and caused the latter to dislike him. Levi practically raised him just like the twins. His wrath took over him and grabbed the first-born by his throat. To his dismay, Mammon along with Asmodeus pulled him away.
            Mammon was surprised at the news, but thought of Levi's banishment as an opportunity to sell her things. He did feel a little guilty for not worrying, as none of the brothers were aware the spell also causes amnesia.

             Asmodeus was upset that he can't make the third-born try out outfits anymore. He thought that Levi was banished, not turned into a baby.

            All the brothers except Mammon, Asmodeus, and Lucifer protested against their sister's  predicament. Lucifer flared his power and turned into his Demon form as intimidation. Then, he coldly stated," My decision is final." And left to his office leaving his siblings standing and fuming.

         As a result of the announcement of the fate of the Avatar of Envy, the relationship between the six siblings became strained and tense. At times, they all wonder how Levi is faring up in the human world. Unfortunately, there is a nagging feeling that things are going to change in the future and they're not sure if it's for the best.

A/N: Thank you for reading my story! This is the first time I have wrote one. Please comment your opinions. I do not own Obey me or Harry Potter.

One more thing, I know in the game Satan was born as a grown up with his current appearance. But, in my story, pretend he started off as a baby. It is kind of an AU as well.

P.s.: Above is my drawing of a female Leviathan.

Shout out to jesicawee11_1008 for being my inspiration for this story.