Chapter 7

Third Person p.o.v:

*Location: House of Lamentation*

Satan let out a huge sigh and is radiating a dark aura. He dug through all of his books in his room and the library. Yet, the Avatar of Wrath only managed to uncover a slight hint of the spell used on his sister/mother.

He knew that there is a possibility that there may be traces of information in Lucifer's office or the imperial library. But, the emerald eyed Demon would need assistance in his endeavor.

After resigning to acquire help, Satan went to his future co-conspirators. Knocking twice on Beel and Belphie's room, he waited for them to give him permission to enter.

"Who is it?" Said Beel in an agitated tone. The Avatar of Wrath replied "It's me, Satan." There was a moment of silence and the door unlocked with a 'click!' The latter of the brothers respectfully walked inside the room.

Surprisingly, Belphie was awake and not sleeping on his cow print pillow while Beel was sitting on his bed with some papers on his lap. Both of them looked immersed in their task and barely acknowledged Satan.

Before Leviathan was sent to the human world, she would always be caught between conflicts of the twins and Satan. Those three would constantly fight over her attention due to Levi rarely leaving her room. It was normal to see them butt heads against each other but not in public.

Lucifet gave them an ultimatum. They would keep their arguments to themselves inside the House of Lamentation instead of publicly. The Avatar of Pride didn't want them to damage the reputation of RAD's student council as their behavior would reflect upon Diavolo.

Back to the meeting between the fourth-born and twins, there was a tense silence. They all made a silent agreement to initiate a truce. It was obvious that Beel, Belphie, and Satan have the same goals currently.

First, they decided to check Lucifer's office for details on their sisters banishment.

It was decided that Belphie would distract Lucifer by antagonizing the latter further. "I would gladly do it" Said Belphie with a gleeful and wicked smile. Next, Beel would request Barbatos to make alot confectionary for him without the steward disturbing them. Luckily, Satan managed to dig up a sight severing spell that would block Barbatos' powers.

Finally, the fourth born would utilize the opportunity to sneak into the first born's office. It wasn't easy to temporarily disable the curse on Lucifer's doorknob, but his intellect made it possible.

The plan would be carried out in a few days. The three brothers still need to iron out some details and make some backup plans.

To make sure their strategy would succeed, Satan managed to trick Mammon into causing trouble by maxing out Lucifer's credit card in the  human world. He purposely left the dimensional portal open near the Avatar of Greed's location.

As for Asmodeus, Beel was able to intimidate the owners of Majolish to organize a suprise sale with discounts in the fifth-born's favorite stores. The flash sale would attract and distract the Avatar of Lust from being nosy.

After ironing out their strategy, Satan, Beelzebub, and Belphegor nodded at each other at the same time to convey their alliance.

In their minds, those three couldn't wait to have Levi back in the Devildom and back to their sides again. Dark thoughts of her never leaving swarmed the demon's thoughts. Although, the three were arguing over what to do with their nephew.

After much discussion, it was decided that Levi's son would also be retrieved from Earth because they knew that the Avatar of Envy would never be able to part from Caelum. Next, Satan proceeded to return to his room without showing any suspicion regarding his actions.

To be honest, he can't wait to see the face of his beloved sister again. However, her child puts a dampened on his mood and is causing his wrath to act up. It was unreasonable, but he decided to direct his anger towards Sirius on Caelum instead.

It wasn't until the six brothers met their nephew that they found similarities between their feelings towards a certain fellow female Demon Lord of theirs.

*Location: Morningstar Castle*

The past few years was both joyful and frustrating for Leviathan. Joyful because she got to observe Caelum go through his childhood. Raising him reminded her of her experience in taking care of Satan and the twins.

It was frustrating because of the attacks by a terrorist group called the Death Eaters led by a rising Dark Lord called Lord Voldemort.

Levi was not an idiot. The responsibility of raising her son and ensuring her safety led the dsmoness to investigating Voldemort's background and motives.

What she found sent her into hysterics and laughter due to the irony. The pureblood familes were kissing the feet along with serving a half-blood. Levi imagined their reactions to bowing towards a son of a pureblood and muggle, not even a muggleborn!

Lord Voldemort was an acronym for his real name 'Tom Marvolo Riddle, who attended Hogwarts during the 1920s. The thing is that the demoness had encountered him before when she was caught in a raid on Diagon Alley.

Before she activated her emergency portkey, Leviathan managed to catch a glimpse of Vodemort, more specifically his fractured soul.

The fact that this wizard mutilated his soul by making horcruxes made Levi furious. Souls were not meant to be ripped apart in such a barbaric way.

Horcruxes was first made by Herpo the Foul. She knew about that fool because he's stuck in Limbo, not able to move on. Splitting his soul would only act as an anchor to the mortal world and is a bastardized form of immortality.

The Avatar of Envy quickly shook her head to banish the thoughts of Voldemort the Idiot to focus on her son.

She was still in disbelief that she managed to get the opportunity to raise another child again. Oh, how Levi wished that this would last for a long time. It was fortunate that being half-demon would prevent Caelum from dying of old age. She would not have to suffer the heartbreak of outliving her baby boy.

However, Levi never anticipated the measures her brothers would take just to have her back. It was a pipe dream that they would leave her to live her life outside of the Devildom.

A/N: The mastermind or should I say mastermind(s) have been revealed!! Will Satan, Beel, and Belphie succeed or will they be exposed by the rest of their siblings? Honestly, do you think Lucifer, Mammon, and Asmodeus will truly try to stop them? Think about it.