Chapter 9

*I'm going to go straight to Obey Me timeline*

Timeskip:

Its been several years since Levi was summoned back to the Devildom. She was disorientated and there were gaps in her memory. It took her a while to adjust back to being a ruler again. Levi was distant with those around her except a few select ones.

Everyone can tell that Leviathan changed. She didn't indulge in anime anymore and her room was remodeled to suit her preferences when she was a witch. But she can't shake off the feeling that she was forgetting something.

The avatar of envy was making a new potion in her room when she was interrupted by a call on her DDD. Levi sighed and spelled her concoction to stasis. She answered the phone and was told by Lucifer to come to the student council room in RAD to meet the exchange students.

With a barely suppressed groan, Leviathan made her way to RAD. She hoped there would be no annoying humans in her way.

At RAD:

Meanwhile, the demon brothers were staring at the two human exchange student. The girl introduced herself as Yuki and the boy introduced himself as Caelum. Lucifer then proceeded to explain to the two about the exchange program. He was a bit irritated that Caelum was barely listening only gazing at him with an emotionless gaze.

During Lucifer's explanation, Satan was looking at Caelum analytically. The latter looks very familiar but he doesn't want to believe it. Even if there was a possibility Levi had a child, wouldn't she have remembered?

Then, the doors to the Student Council Room opened and Leviathan walked in. "Ahh, Yuki, Caelum, I would like to introduce you to Leviathan, the Avatar of Envy.", said Diavolo. Caelum and Levi looked into each other's eyes and time seemed to stop for them. 

Levi gasped and suddenly the gaps in her memories appeared in her mind. She covered her mouth with her hands and tears fell down from her eyes. Levi shakily walked over to Caelum and cupped his face.

Caelum's eyes softened and nuzzled his face into her hands. "My son. My beloved son. How could my memory not retain you until now?" She sobbed. Her son was alone for so long without her. She was so distraught and angry at herself for forgetting him.

Both mother and son hugged each other tightly. Caelum inhaled the familiar scent of his mother. For the first time in years, he felt happy and overjoyed to be with her again.

As the two continued their touching moment, the spectators stood there dumbly. Moments passed and finally the silence was broken. "Wait, Wait, Hold up. Ya have a son!!" yelled Mammon. "I think that is evident ." deadpanned Satan. 

Satan had already guessed this because of Caelum's eyes that is the same as his mother. Plus, the latter's demeanor and way of holding himself is the same as Levi's too. The similarities were just too obvious too ignore. 

Levi finally noticed their stares and explained about her human life. She left out some details like Sirius and their relationship.  Everyone listened intently and waited for her to be done. Lucifer broke the silence by assigning Levi to be Caelum's guide for convenience. 

Mother and son were happy and and left the room hand in hand. For them, life was finally looking up. For the others, things are gonna change in the House of Lamentation.