Chapter-28

Another Person's POV

Ming was in daze, he had no choice to than surrender in front of his so cold dad and witch hunter. He doesn't know what to do ? His mom's words were roaming around his mind.

"Ming sacrificing someone else life to save your own was never a good decisions. Remember sometime we need to took some decisions which is wrong in people's eyes but the only thing which can save someone life. Choose wisely there's no second chance." He finally decide his decision.

"Acio Alohomora." The ropes around Ming burned in fire. His eyes turned dark blue and the mark around his eyes went dark. He smirk and put hiss knees on other leg.

"I decide what I want." He said. Everyone was astound seeing new version of Ming. Ming stood in front of Phana's father and stare right into his eyes.

"I'm ready to break my bond with your son." Ming's dad smirk happily.
After Ming's death all the property in name of Ming leave by his wife will be his. Ming kneel down in front of Phana.

"Don't do this Ming. I'm ready to die with you but I'll not let you break our bond." Phana said to Ming.

Ming put a hand on Phana's chest and put his lips on Phana lips. Phana didn't kiss back because he knew what will happen. He feels a tug around his heart and soon Ming spit out blood from his mouth.

"I'll die without you. Stop this Ming." He shout at the man in front of him. Ming link his forehead with Phana and said.

"You need to live for me Pha. I'll be always engraved in your heart and Don't worry you'll forget me next day." Phana realize what Ming did.

Ming took all his memories of Ming and him from his mind. If phana sleep he'll forget about Ming next day He'll think that it was just a dream. He will forget Ming and his feeling for him.
Ming hold his heart who's bleeding inside from breaking bond with his partner.

The red thread cut his heart in piece. The men pointing their gun everyone's head remove the blindfold.

Ming look at everyone eye's and soon they faint. Ming's Grandma looks at him in guilt before fainting. Only if she stops her daughter to marry someone greedy like Ming's dad, Her daughter will be alive.

"Take all of them, out from here." Ming's Dad order his men. They all nods and take Phana and other with them. Ming smirk and stare right into his dad eyes.

"Why you killed my mom ? She loved you unconditionally than why you choose to kill her ?" Ming said without any emotion.

"That's the main problem of Witch's like her and you. I never loved her, she was just a gold mine for me. I thought I would use her power for my own profit but she gave up on her powers to marry me. I was going to kill her at that time. Before I do that she told me that we're going to be parents and I decide to let her live more. I was waiting for you to get your powers since than. Now my son I need your core to get more powerful and your wealth." He said proudly.

Ming laugh and blood spit out from his mouth. He's core is fragile after breaking bond.

"You both really thought that I'll die that easily." Ming said and come closer to his Dad.

His eye turned red like blood the butterfly mark around his eyes turned black in color.

" Who're you ?"

Ming smirk and grip his father neck.

"Your death."

Thinnakorn was scared seeing the rage in Ming's eyes. Ming feel like a different person, not his kind, cheerful son.