Junko goes outside for the first time

Oh no, oh no, oh no! She must've been hacked! But this couldn't be happening! She had to check on her discord server! She just had to! Otherwise, what would she do?
Having finally accepted her fate, Junko sighed and closed her laptop. Now what? She gobbled on her cereal and chugged her apple juice and then just... Sat there. Without discord, she had no life.
She waited and waited. What was she waiting for, you ask? Well, the answer was obvious. Waiting for something to do. She glanced at the front door. She hadn't seen sunlight ever since becoming a discord mod. Maybe, just maybe.... She would go outside. Stepping into the shower, she washed away years and years of food crumbs and sweat.
She also brushed her hair for the first time since she was seven, but didn't style it.
Then, she left her my little pony pajamas behind and slipped into a flowy red dress that reached her knees. Along with it were long white leggings and black boots.
Opening the door, she breathed in fresh air for the first time in what felt like forever. It was almost a surreal experience. Feeling a little braver, she took one step forward. Then another. And another. Until, finally, her house was out of sight. Junko couldn't believe it. She was taking a walk. She was seeing plants and trees and bees. She saw dogs happily trotting along on their walks. She saw people trotting along with them. She didn't want this to ever end.
But by evening, Junko was exhausted. She turned around to walk back home, when she realized...
She didn't remember how to get home! Of course! She was so distracted, she had forgotten to pay attention to where she was going! Looking around, she noticed none of the houses looked like the plain grey ones in her neighborhood. Oh, great. She could be in the middle of nowhere by now. Wandering around aimlessly, Junko tripped and crashed into a figure. Well, two figures. It was a woman and her child, along with a man and another child by their side.
"Ah, I'm so sorry!" Looking up, she could just barely make out who it was. "M-mikan?" Having not seen any human faces for quite some time, her old friends were still fresh in her memory.
"Who are you?" The man beside her said. Junko looked at him. He felt familiar too. Could it be...?
"Nagito?"
The man studied her just as she had studied him. "Is this Junko?" He asked while grabbing Mikan's shoulder.
"Yes, sir! Are you Nagito?"
"Yes. What are you doing here? Don't you live in another neighborhood? Did you come here to stalk me and my wife?" Nagito almost shouted.
"W-wife?"
"Yes, wife! Don't play dumb with me! You were at the wedding! You're just avoiding my questions!"
This was a lot for Junko to process. She didn't remember being at their wedding. In fact, she didn't even know they were married. How long had this been going on? She squinted at their shorter child, a little girl with purple pigtails and a fluffy pink dress. The child tugged at her mother, Mikan's, arm. "Mommy, who is that?"
"Don't worry, Hope. She won't hurt you." Mikan answered. She sounded completely different, far from the nervous wreck Junko had remembered. She looked at both of them curiously. At this point Nagito was fed up with it.
"Listen, Junko, I don't know what you're doing here but you need to leave! Now!" He spat at her, barely missing her foot, and grabbed his wife and children. "Come on, we're going home." They walked away, leaving Junko stunned. Now she was all alone. What was she supposed to do now?