29 Kylie Mature

I was ready, and Vander understood that, as if I had said the words to him. His hands wandered along my body, again pausing at my breasts, joined by his mouth, but before long his feather light touches moved further down, until they reached their ultimate destination.

His fingers moved, just running along, barely touching me, and my hips shifted up to try to gain more satisfying contact.

He continued his delicate torture, and I whimpered for him to continue.

Finally, he parted me with a smooth stroke, and I felt ready to explode in that second. With a few quick flicks of my nerves I came undone, grabbing the blankets and making sounds that might have embarrassed me if I had been able to think clearly.

He wasn't finished, though, winding his finger down and sinking it into me slowly and surely, satisfying and teasing all at once, reading my face for my reaction.

"I want more," I said, hoping to encourage him to continue. The pains I had been feeling were gone, and all I wanted was for Vander to fill the empty craving he had created inside me. What he was doing was great, but I wanted more. I was greedy for him now, and nothing else would satisfy.

"Patience, you don't want it to be over too fast, do you?" he asked, and then kissed me again.

"No, but I want you."

"And you will have me, deep inside you. You just have to be a bit patient." His tongue worked my mouth in concert with the movement of his finger, and he inserted another into me. I pushed into the touch as his mouth moved downwards to join his hand, and I bucked at the contact. This was so good I could barely think beyond the craving.

I broke again, moaning Vander's name as I dug my nails into the mattress.

Vander's mouth worked up my body as he shucked the rest of his clothes, and I could feel the hard heat of his cock at the entrance to my body. I wiggled in encouragement, and he slid inside slowly, letting me adjust to his girth.

Then with smooth strokes that seemed designed to make me crazy, he pushed me further towards the next peak. His hands came to rest on mine and we intertwined our fingers as firmly as our bodies, and I felt something that I hadn't felt before.

Did I love him? Already?

His rhythm increased, and I met it eagerly. Again, my body combusted, and he followed, his muscles strained as he joined me, finally collapsing onto me before he quickly supported his weight on his arms.

We stayed there for long moments before Vander slipped out and rolled off to the side, bringing me with him. He kissed me, and then met my eyes. "I hope you don't regret that, Kylie."

Tears pressed at my eyes, but for the first time since that terrible day, they were only happy. "How could I?"

"I'm glad," he said, and pulled me closer again, and we both slipped into a contented sleep.

—————

When I awoke, I was trapped in a cocoon of warmth. It took me only a second to remember what Vander and I had done, and another to feel giddy pleasure at the memory. I definitely wanted more of that.

Somehow, while we napped, I had shifted around so that I had my back to him. One of his arms was under my head, the other was lazily flopped over my side. We always seemed to wake up tangled around each other, so it already felt normal.

Normal, except I wasn't usually naked. I wondered if I should take a shower. But first...

I wiggled my butt against him, just to see what would happen.

After a couple tries, I could feel his lower anatomy began to spring to attention, so I did it again. He began to stir. "Kylie?"

"Good morning," I said.

"Very good, yes," he said, as I pulled the same trick again.

"You're not sore?"

"Nope. Werewolf healing, remember?"

"Mmm. That is convenient."

He was fully into what I was doing now, so I climbed up and straddled him, leaving that intriguing member resting just behind me. I leaned down to kiss him, my hair getting into his face. He brushed it away with a grin.

"I really enjoyed what we did earlier, Vander."

"Well, I am always happy to get a good review from you, Kylie. I'm hoping you'll be a frequent customer."

"I'm feeling a lot of brand loyalty. I can't lie, I think you've found a customer for life." I lifted my hips to bring myself down on him, working him in slowly, inch by aggravating inch. He felt so good, like he was shaped exactly for my body, smooth and hard and perfect.

He groaned. "Just what I wanted to hear." His hands found my nipples and he pinched them, sparks shooting down to where we were joined, while I tried to find a good rhythm.

His hands wandered down to my ass and he squeezed. "I like this, my hands are free," he commented, his voice ragged, as they wandered around and began to stroke just in front of where we were connected, taking me to greater heights of ecstasy.

Once I combusted, he flipped us over in an impressive move and took control, slamming into me in the most pleasurable barrage imaginable. I couldn't stop the noises that escaped from my throat each time he plunged in, filling me fully.

I groaned his name as I came again, and the feeling of his release filled me with a joy I did not expect. Bringing him pleasure only increased my own. I wanted to be fully mated to him.

"Mark me," I said.

He froze, and stared at me. "But what if it hurts you? You're already marked."

"I don't care. I want to be yours, not his. It's a risk I'm willing to take."

There was fear in his eyes, and I was reassured that his reluctance was borne of concern for my safety and not a lack of desire. I kissed him, and his enthusiastic response soothed me further.

"It's okay," I reassured him, still kissing him fiercely. "You're right, there could be risks, and we should talk about it first."

"Thanks."

"I love you, Vander," I told him.

He kissed me more fiercely. "I love you, too, Kylie."