30 Vander Mature

I watched as water from the shower ran down Kylie's body, slipping between her breasts, and I wanted nothing more than to follow the trail it made down with my tongue.

She was perfection and I would absolutely crave the taste of her for the rest of my life.

She washed her hair with my shampoo, and I watched as the suds followed the same path as the water had. My dick was already half hard and I wondered if it was too soon to seduce her again. She had clearly been an enthusiastic participant, but I didn't want to blindly stumble into anything that would remind her of the terrible experiences she had so recently endured at Stonemason.

Her eyes met my own and she smiled, a bit shyly, but she did not protest the way I was clearly appreciating her exquisite form. Lovely face, perfectly formed breasts, tapering at the waist, flaring at the hips, leading down to shapely legs that had been wrapped around me while I...

Her eyes flicked down my body and rested on the organ that was well past half hard at this point. If my wolf's certainty couldn't convince me we were mates, my insatiable reaction to her would have. I was a man dying of thirst, and she was water.

She raised her eyebrows as if surprised. I tried to look nonchalant, as if I could think of something besides bending her over, or slamming her against the wall, or...

My imagination was not helping me behave in the slightest.

It didn't help either when she wrapped her hand around my shaft, her touch gentle and hesitant. I tried not to groan as she moved it experimentally.

"Do you like this?" she asked.

I nodded. Was there some way that I could not like this? I would beg for this sort of treatment if that was what she wanted, completely debase myself in front of her just to have her soft hands on me for one minute longer.

She pumped me, and I groaned as I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Can I have you again?"

"Yes."

I didn't need more permission than that. I lifted her up against the wall and held her by her ass as she wrapped herself around me. I was lined up with her, warm and wet and welcoming. A shudder ran through me as I slipped inside, and she pulsed all around me, moaning as I began to stroke in and out of her.

She tilted her head, exposing her neck and that bastard's mark, as if begging for me to put my own there. My wolf was desperate for it, but I held back the inclination by a thread. Nothing I had read had given me any indication that anyone knew what would happen when someone was marked by two mates simultaneously, and I would not risk her even for that satisfaction.

Since I couldn't be trusted to put my mouth anywhere near her shoulder, I instead found her lips and devoured her mouth with my own.

About ready to spill myself inside her, I readjusted my grip on her and reached between us to stroke her until she cried out my name. Then I let myself go, groaning my own release inside her sweet body.

As I let her slide down onto shaky legs, it suddenly hit me. I hadn't been worried about getting her pregnant before since the vast majority of pups were conceived during heats, but if she had already gotten pregnant in the relatively short time she had been with that piece of shit, then...would it be possible for us to?

We needed to talk about that, too. I could only imagine what she was feeling after such a loss. I wanted to comfort her and kill him.

I pulled her closer for a kiss, and when we broke apart she smiled at me. "I love you," I told her again. It was amazing how quickly I had fallen for this sweet, vulnerable woman. It wasn't surprising though, because she had been made for me, or I for her.

Once we got out of the shower, we dressed and made our way to the pack house. I'd already mind linked the luna so she knew Kylie was moving, and she met us at the door with a sweet smile and a couple of empty boxes. I hated that Kylie's entire life had been reduced to what could fit into such small containers, but she only seemed grateful for the luna's help. She had become used to loss, and that was something that should have never happened. It was intolerable and it made my wolf—and me, who was I kidding?—see red.

I couldn't replace everything she had lost in the past, but I could give her anything she needed that was in my power to give, and there was a lot I wanted to give her.

We gathered her things, and carried them back to my house and to the start of our new lives together.