Commentary

Hey everyone!

I thought between chapters I’d include some more fun facts about myself, the story, and chit chat about Star Wars (I think it’s safe to say you’re all fans of Star Wars or at least interested).

First, I got this story idea from a dream I had a long time ago but didn’t know how to execute it until now. It was about Taris (since my sister and I were playing Knights of the Old Republic on PC at the time) and it involved a young girl that was experimented on in a lab. Her species were being fused with human (it was vague what that species was in the dream, in my story I chose Cathar).

She ended up being rescued/ kidnapped by Sidious and a young Maul and trained with them to become an apprentice (rule of two went out the window there in canon dreamland lol) and that’s where it started.

If Cynthia’s name sounds familiar to you that’s because it is. I was inspired by the champion of the League of Pokémon from Pokémon Pearl, I always thought her name sounded cool. (Maybe this is just an elaborately secret Pokémon/ Star Wars crossover. Surprise).

Cynthia’s human look is based on Selene from Underworld (Black, shoulder length hair, icy blue eyes, pale skin, canine teeth). I’m not a digital artist, though I am an artist, so at some point I’ll come up with a design for Cynthia’s Cathar form (I’ll leave you with this in the meantime: she has grey skin, her eye color is still blue, and she has black markings all over her.)

My longtime Favorite Star Wars characters: Maul (shocking I know, it’s the martial arts and Ray Park is just amazing), Obi wan Kenobi (all of them), and Lea Organa (a leader I would definitely follow).

Honorable mentions (since these were characters I fell in love with later in life): Cassian Andor, Din Djaran (gotta appreciate those single dads) and Padme.

If you pulled my arm about the new movies, I’ll add Kylo Ren (**SPOILER FOR THE LAST TRILOGY: I’ve always appreciated redemption arcs***)

Kylo’s one of the few things I liked about the recent movies

While the original trilogy has the best continuity and story line, the prequels have a special place in my heart, even if phantom menace had a strange plot at times 😏. They just make me happy, the new characters they introduced are incredible, and they gave us young Obi wan (the greatest jedi in my opinion).

Favorite droids: HK- 47 (from KOTOR) and K-2SO

Favorite planets: Bespin, Naboo, Nar Shadaa, Coruscant, Felucia, Geonosis, Mustafar (it has so much drama I love it), Pillio, and Scarif. (Some because of design and some because the drama of it all)

My favorite character to write lines for: Sidious (hands down) I just find him chilling, mysterious and just so interesting to write in his perspective.

If you didn’t skip this, that’s nice of you. I really do appreciate everyone who reads this story, shares a comment or likes the episodes, I really do. I don’t know if people generally care about author commentary, but I know I like reading it from others so here you go. If you want to chat more, we can talk in the comments under this.

Anyway, back to the story, a long time ago in a galaxy far away…