Prologue

We go to Los Angeles, California where we see it is sunrise. Deep in an alleyway we see a flash of white light that only shined for a few seconds. An "Oof!" sound was heard and the light was gone.

Exiting the alley is a 16 (remember immortality) year old boy with spiky brown hair, black eyes and slightly pale skin. He is wearing some clothes.

He looks around the area before raising his left wrist and pulled back the sleeve revealing a dark gauntlet device. It looks like a watch with a green dragon.

He pressed a button and said, "Aye Saph, This is Jack. Come in!"

After hearing static the gauntlet said in a computerized version of Jack's voice, "Error... No Communication buoy detected."

"That's not possible! The gauntlet can detect and connect to all of them in any galaxy. Unless..." Jack said as he paled.

He shook his head and said, "I better find a library or something."

We went to a library which was 2 blocks from where Jack arrived. Inside we see Jack looking at old newspapers.

"This definitely isn't my universe..." Jack mumbled to himself. He then read a recent article about a superhero group called the Seven.

"Wow... They look cool... But as my mentor said, "If it's too good to be true... It most likely is." Jack said.

He then looked online and saw one thing... Jason Winston is alive in this reality. Jason is Jack's Adopt father. He was an inventor, and a bit mad, but he had a heart of gold. He looked up his address and saw he was in the same house Jack grew up in.

We go to a small building where we see Jack approaching it. It is a store on the ground floor. Jack entered the store and saw it was the same as the one in his universe. He then smiled as he saw a thirty year old man at the register. Jack approached it and the man asked, "Welcome to Jason Convenience store. How may I help you?"

Jack stared at him with tears in his eyes. The last time he talked to him at his grave. "Uhh... Are you OK?" the man asked. "Sorry." Jack said, "I need your help."

"With what?" Jason asked. "OK... Before I tell you I have three words to say... Module Point Six." Jack said.

Jason paled as he went to the door, locked it and switched the sign to "Closed"

After shutting the blind he went to Jack and asked, "How do you know my idea?!"

"You might want to sit down." Jack said.

We go to the back room where we see Jack and Jason at a table.

"OK... I'm Son D. Jack and I'm from another universe. In that universe I am your son. You adopted me when my real Mother and Father died for me. I was born in 2000 and despite your crazy theories, you were always a good parent. You told me that idea over breakfast and in 2012 you actually created a working device with my help." Jack said.

"Adopted son? In another Universe, I have a son?" Jason asked.

"Yes..." Jack said.

Jason then laughed and hugged Jack who hugged back.

"So... who did I marry in your universe?" Jason asked.

"Scarlet Cruz." Jack said, "And she lived until 2005. Heart failure."

"Another universe... I guess there is more to life." Jason said, "So how did you get here?"

"It's complicated." Jack said.

"So... What's your universe like?" Jason asked.

"First... There are no Supes as you call them." Jack said.

"Really? I envy the other me!" Jason said.

"Really? What happened?" Jack asked.

"One of them killed my wife while she was pregnant." Jason said.

"Yeah... I saw paper clips and videos of them. I am disappointed by these guys' dad." Jack said, "But in that reality one superhero was created but not by being born with powers."

"But you said..." Jason said.

Jack then explains that he is an alien race called the saiyans. He tells him everything about his universe and his version of Earth.

"Interesting..." Jason said.

After he was done he asked, "So... What do you need me for?"

"I always need my father. Even the parallel universe version of him." Jack said.

We go to a street where we see Jack walking down. He looks up at the sky and sees Homelander and frowns at the fake hero.

"Just you wait fucker, you will know fear and death by yours truly." He said and he goes inside a mask store and picks up a mask and bandages and some other materials.