Meeting a new member of the family

Greg and Jayden dropped me off at home and left, I begun to ponder on what he told me about my health, I took my bible and begun to study the scriptures he mentioned concerning divine health for the christian. I started understanding the reason why he acted differently and was so convinced about what he said, I was yearning to learn more and just then I received a text from an unknown number. I recognised the person when I read the content of the message. He asked for my contact and it only felt natural to give it to him since we were fast becoming good friends.

"Hello beautiful, J.J and I are home now, thanks for today"

"Hi, good to know...I should rather be thanking you for visiting and for making me see Jayden who put smiles on my face"

"I should be offended, didn't I put smiles on your face too?"

"Well you did, just a little bit, you should thank your son for doing the most part"

"Hahaha, I've heard you. How are you feeling?"

"You're beginning to act like my mum, you've asked me a dozen times already"

"Pardon me, I'm just really concerned"

"Don't mind me...I'm okay and thank you so much, I really appreciate your concern"

"What are you doing tomorrow evening?"

"Nothing really, I would still be resting before I get back to work and don't get that privilege anymore"

"Alright...I would like to invite you to a place, if you would be willing to go"

"Okay, may I know where we would be going?"

"You would know tomorrow"

"Okay, I guess I really have nothing to loose so I'm okay with it"

"Perfect, I would pick you up at 6:00pm"

"Okay...what should I wear? since you won't tell me where you're taking me"

"Something decent, casual and comfortable"

"Okay Sir, I'll be ready before 6"

"Thank you, you're the best, I would leave you to rest okay, would check on you tomorrow"

"Okay Greg, thank you, God bless you. Goodnight"

"Blissful night from J.J and I to you"

"Kiss him goodnight for me, will you"

"I sure will, bye!".

The following day I woke up feeling stronger than I've ever felt and it was a good feeling, my attention was drawn to the fact that I had prayed and casted out the pain in the name of Jesus so it had to work and Greg had told me my healing was a process, when I still felt the pain yesterday. I was going to meet him this evening, we would be going to a place I'm still trying to figure out. I read my bible and prayed for a long time before deciding to tidy up the house, after that I was feeling bored, I missed my patients and Sharon too. I took my time to look for something appropriate to wear for where Greg was taking me, ironed and took a nap.

When I woke up, it was 5:45pm, I couldn't believe I slept that much and had only 15mins to prepare before Greg came knocking at my door. I rushed to the bathhouse and freshened up as quickly as I could, dried up myself and started getting ready, I wore my wine fitting dress with black flats, styled my braids and just when I was done, my phone rung

"Hey, I'm at your gate...okay, I'll be out soon...alright" I took my purse and locked up. He got out of the car when I stepped out to open the passenger side for me

"You look beautiful...thank you (smiling). Where's Jayden?...he's at my parents'...oo ok...so where are we going?...we're going for a program...in your church?...yes, I hope you don't mind...no, I don't_ what program is it?...a women's program, for both single and married women...okay and what are 'you' going there for?... I came to take you there, considering the fact that you don't know my church and I would have told you earlier but we had just met and I didn't want to bother you...I understand, so what changed?...well, you're home and I figured I should grab the opportunity to take you there plus I'm part of the committee that's organising the program...oo ok, thank you for thinking of inviting me... don't mention". We got to a plush building and he parked the car according to the direction of one of the men standing outside.

"Hello Sir, you're welcome, have a great time...thank you John". The auditorium was breathtakingly beautiful and everything connoted excellence

"You have a nice church, Greg...thank you, I'm glad you like it and you would equally enjoy the program...I don't doubt that...there's something I have to tell you though, before we sit...okay, what is it?... I know you might not be ready for this and it may be a bit too much for you but it's inevitable...talk Greg...okay sorry_so my mum is also here, I dropped her off before coming for you...wow_okay...okay? Are you cool with that?...I'm already here right...I know, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but she's a member of the church, both parents are actually, so I just couldn't avoid you meeting her today but don't worry, she's a nice person, just be yourself...it's okay, I would try not to think about it...I'm really sorry...it's fine, don't worry...okay, can you at least brighten up? so I know that you're not angry...I'm okay Greg, can we sit now?...yes please"

How would you feel if you met an important member of the family of someone you just met and are now becoming friends with?...kindly throw in your answers in the comment section, I would like to know what you think.