Chaper one...... HER

||MONIKA POV||

I starred at yuri from across the room...... will she ever like me?? she always so obsessed with.....HIM. Ugh. Its not fair....... I known her since day one........ I should be the one with her....not him..... Ill find a way to get her for myself, i dont care what it takes... shes going to love me......

I twirl my hair around my finger nd as i stare to the side of the room that yuri is in "monika?monika... hello monika? Earth to monika...... the bell just rang, we hve to go... Can we walk home together today or do you have piano lessons again....?" i smile up at yuri towards her wit wide eyes and reply. "oh hi yuri yeah we can walk home together today do you want to get bubble tea on the way home? yeah of course yuri ill pay" I replied and smile to her. she smiled back. god i love her smile, its so pretty and cute.. i catch myself stariring and quickly look towurd my desk and put my stuff in my bag. yuri oulls me too my feet and says "come on, lets get out of here ok? i have a good book to tell you about..."

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N.... sorry its not the best... my rist is hurting and its hard to write....... Ugh... stay tuned for the next chapter i gess... bye........