🌹 Chapter 1 🌹

┌⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┐
  ▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞
*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*• *̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
                 01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

                             ‎⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷ㅤ↻

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡
                     ╰─➤  𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*• *̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥
  ▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞ └⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┘

"(y/n)..(y/n) wake up." A voice says causing you to wake up. You blink trying to adjust to the light then you turn to the person to see your brother.

"uwahh? what time is it..?" you say while rubbing your eyes.

"6:30. i have a meeting with the league and i want you to come. they have something for you as well." Kai says while smiling, although you cant see it due to the Plague mask on his face.

"okayy.." you say while sitting up and looking at him.

"good, here is your outfit. Be ready in 15 minutes, ill be outside your door okay?" he says while handing you an outfit.

You nod in response and grab the outfit from him.

"woahhh

"woahhh..pretty." you said while smiling and looking at yourself in the mirror.

You walked over to the door and twisted the knob to open it.

"okayyy im done!! lets go now.." you said while tugging his jacket. He turned around and looked at you. "here. you need to wear gloves when you are out of your room okay? you wouldn't want to get dirty now would you?" he said while bending down to your height.

"nuh-uh. germs yucky." you said while putting your hands out.
"Thats good." he responded while reaching in his pockets to grab the gloves.

Once he had finished putting them on, you looked at your hands. The gloves were black with a grey bow on them, and there is a golden outline at the wrist, matching with your outfit.

"it's pretty.." you said while putting your hands out in front of you.
"yes of course. now, lets go. we dont want to be late now would we?" Kai said while standing back up.