🌹 Chaper 3 🌹

┌⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┐
  ▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞
*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*• *̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
                 01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

                             ‎⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷ㅤ↻

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡
                     ╰─➤  𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*• *̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥
  ▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞ └⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┘

You woke up to someone tapping on you lightly. You yawned and sat up, then looked over to the person who woke you up.

It was Aku. "Overhaul said wake you up..so get..dressed and sh..shower. We go to gard-..en with Eri soon." He says while looking at you blankly.

Your eyes shined as you quickly got out from underneath the blankets. "alright!!" you said while hopping off of the bed.

You looked over to the door when you heard it open, Kurono was standing there as he walked in with clothes in his hands.

"Here. Change into these once you get out of the shower. Don't take long though." He says while placing the clothes on your bed.

You nod and walk into the bathroom.

-

You quickly got out of the shower and dried off. You then walked out of the bathroom and into your bedroom over to the clothing laid out on the bed.

Once you picked it up you started to put it on.

-

Once you finished getting dressed the door had opened. Kai then walked into the room and over to you. "Here. let me do your hair.." he said while looking down at you.

You smiled and nodded. You watched as he crouched down and handed you some plain white gloves. You took them and started to put them on as you turned back around allowing your brother to do your hair.

You looked in the mirror that was in-front of you to see a braid on one side and another braid on the other.

-
(A/N: if you forgot what u looked like look in the photo at the top. not the clothes tho- )
-

"Let's go get Eri now. Aku is outside the door with Kurono." Kai said while standing back up. You just nodded and grabbed the end of his jacket and followed him out of the room.

Once you guys got out you seen Aku and Kurono just like he said. You and kai then walked past them. "Come on now." Kurono said to the younger boy beside him.

You heard the twos footsteps trailing behind you both as you walked throughout the cold hallways.

After a few minutes you approached a door which happened to be Eri's.

"Turn around both of you." Kurono said to you and Aku. You both simultaneously turned the other way. You then heard a beep and the a lock unlock.

"Alright." Kurono said as you both turned back around and faced the now opened door.