🌹 Chapter 7 🌹

┌⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┐
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞
*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*• *̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

‎⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷ㅤ↻

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡
╰─➤ 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*• *̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞ └⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┘

Aku POV

I felt something cold lean on me and when i opened my eyes I looked down to see (y/n) cuddling against me in her sleep.

My whole body hurt like hell. I also had a huge headache. I heard overhaul saying something about new quirks when i was in the chair.

(y/n) had new quirks. That's for sure, she had a plant in her room and when she touched it the thing withered and turned black with red on the tips of it.

Neither of us have any clue what our new quirks can do.

'When we get out. I take us to doctor and get quirk test for us.' I thought while looking around my room.

It had been a few days since my hair and eyes changed. Along with my teeth, i don't know how it's even possible for them to turn into fangs.

All of a sudden i heard a loud crash from outside of my room. There was also a bunch of screaming and yelling.

I watched the door before (y/n) started waking up. I then turned my head to her and looked into her lifeless eyes.

When she looked back at me i realized her pupils changed. They're X's now.

She turned to the door listening to the screaming and yelling. Along with this footsteps.

"Those footsteps and voices aren't people who work here.." She said quietly before turning to me.

"we- we should..hide. The..they might be..dangerous.." She said while sitting up fully.

I turned my head to the door and heard another loud crash before turning back to the smaller girl.

"yeah. we hide, hurry.." I say before getting off of the bed. I signal for the girl to come over here. I watch her crawl over to me from the bed.

I sensed something coming close so i picked up (y/n) and ran into the closet shutting the door behind.

I quickly placed her down before sitting down as well infront of her. She had bruises and small cuts all over her legs. But not as bad as her arms.

Her arms were completely covered in bandages except for her hands, as she has gloves over her hands.

The closet door then opened to reveal overhaul, i tightened my grip on (y/n) but not to much, as it would hurt her.

"i'm going to assume you heard the nonsense going on, now you two brats follow me." Overhaul said while glaring down at us.

I didn't let my guard down but i un-tightened my grip on the girl and stood up before grabbing her and carrying her.

"sure.." I said not trusting the man.

He then just looked at (y/n) before turning around and walking out the bedroom with us following.

Once we got out i heard another crashing sound from the distance. Overhaul then sighed.

"Ignore that. Heroes found us. Now (y/n) dear is going to be in a room. While you..will find eri." Overhaul said while walking slightly faster.

I looked at him blankly not knowing what he meant by room, her room was infront of mind which we already left.

The man then stopped at a door before opening it to reveal Chrono standing there, blocking whatever is inside the room.

"Here, you know what to do." Overhaul said before walking over to me.

I stared into his eyes and pulled the girl closer to me, not knowing what he would do to her.

He then snatched her out of my grasp leaving me standing there dumbfounded.

-
(y/n) POV

I felt myself being grabbed out of Aku's hands harshly. When i opened my eyes i seen overhaul handing me to Chrono.

I wanted to cry, I really did. Although i couldn't. I couldn't show any emotions.

When Chrono closed the door I looked to the left and seen chains on the wall.

'wha- n-no..don't-..tell me..' I thought while staring at the chains on the wall as we got closer and closer to them.

"sigh, just don't struggle and try to get out of this. If..anyone happens to find you, the key..is in the far corner." Chrono says before lifting you up by the chains that are hanging from the ceiling.

Before you knew it you were chained up. On the wall, with no escape other than for someone good to get the key.

-

It had been over 20 minutes now of me being chained up. I was about to give up on hope that someone will come.

After a few seconds i heard the door open, causing me to jerk my head up.

There was a blonde male with blue eyes. He was also wearing a suit.

He turned his head and seen me chained up, causing his eyes to slightly widened.

He walked over to me quietly before saying "hello, are you (y/n)?"

I just nodded while staring at him, as the room was s dark enough to barely make me visible.

"i- y..yes..who a-are..yo-u?.." I said as I didn't recognize him. It is possible that he isn't apart of the Hassaikai, due to him not wearing a plague mask, nor gloves. As overhaul makes basically everyone wear them

He walked closer and began to mess with the chains attempting to undo them before he sighed.

"Neito Monoma. Just call me Neito, as i don't expect you to properly know to say my last name." The male said before messing with the chains again.

"uh-..there's a- a k..key i-in the far right corner..of the room.." I said to Neito.

He just looked at you before turning around and walked to the corner of the room and moved a box. He then picked up what im assuming is the key.

He then started to walk back towards me. Once he was next to me he put the ket in the chain key hole.

Once the chain was off of my wrists i fell to the ground, causing my head to smack against the cold concrete and for everything to go black.

-

A/N: LMAO IM SORRY IK THAT MONOMA ISNT IN THE THING IN THE SHOW BUT I WANTED TO HAVE HIM BE IN IT SO PRETEND HE WAS.