Chapter 1: my boyfriend?

disclaimer: you must be 18+ to play the your boyfriend game. Enjoy this though, in this version you don't appear on the first day because Tk and you were busy at the diner.

"Y/n are you ok?" He stared at you. Not blinking, but occasionally his eye would twitch if you said something he didn't want to hear. You just met him you didn't even know his name! But when he approached you on the park bench he seemed to know a lot more about you that you did him, like your name and where you work! It was scary but he had a tight grip on your hand and you knew he could easily catch up or overpower you. You needed to play your cards right y/n! And taking this long to respond wasn't helping!
"uh, yeah! But do I know you? Unfortunately- I uh have a bad memory" you said fumbling over all your words. He glared at the floor and then into your eyes with a sadistic smile. You tried to shuffle along the bench but his grasp on you was tight. "Well.. I'm your boyfriend of course~" he said, placing his free hand on your cheek. "I can even prove it to you, if you really want." He whispered scooting close to you.  "I think I believe you, It's just I haven't really saw you before," you said unsure of if what you said would eventually get him to leave you alone. He moved away from you in surprise before realising you actually haven't seen him, "I always see you, y/n don't you see me? I've been building up the courage to speak to you for ages! I even see you through the window of where you work and the window of you apart-" he stopped himself before he said something probably creepy. "You were supposed to be here yesterday, y/n I waited for you to come, you didn't" he said the previous smirk on his face disappeared And he loosened the grip he had on you. This was your opportunity to get away from the odd stalker- stranger man. You stood up sharply as he looked you up and down. "Where are you going" he said frustrated. "I need to go home, it's getting late and I'm supposed to be doing something important today!" You half shouted, clearly lying. You started walking wide strides away from him but before you completely left he grabbed your arm. You turned around to see him again, this time with the same desire in his eyes but a more pure-ish tone to his voice. "Listen, I know we got off to a rough start. But I love you y/n! And there's absolutely nothing you can do to change the way I feel." He used the grasp on your arm to pivot you until you faced him before pulling you into a deep passionate kiss. You tried to squirm your way out of his grasp and in response he grabbed you closer to him by the waist. You began to panic. I mean, a complete stranger who was stalking you? And now you were at mercy to him, completely helpless.
He pulled you closer until your torsos were touching. You panicked unable to move or scream. You knew that there would be no one to help you  as you always sat in this excluded part of the park where no one walked through, hopefully it you played along until he stopped you could escape.

I don't know if this is good? Do you want more your boyfriend stuff? I probably might do 1 or 2 more chapters but I'm not committing to this it's just for fun lol.