Its Good to Be Bad

Carlos (Narration): Auradon. Its beautiful isn't it? Im Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil and this is my home. It wasn't always. I was born on the isle of the lost where all the villains have been banished, locked away for good. That was until Prince Ben decided the children should have a chance, so the four Villain Kids, the VKS, went to Auradon including me. Long story short Ben's king now, Im the boyfriend of the daughter of Sleeping Beauty, and we're about to head back to the isle to pick hopefully a long line of new VKS To come to Auradon and find their Happily Ever Afters too.

Every VK ran to their nearest newspaper excited as today was VK Day, the day where new VKS got the chance to go to Auradon to start a new life.

All Four (singing): from the north to the south,  from the east to the west! Lost Boys, Lost Girls, you all know your the best!  Hit the streets, its your day, turn it up, now's your chance!

Mal (singing): Anybody wanna be like us?? Everybody wants to be like us!

Jay (singing):  All the boys from Auradon and the girls cause they know whats up!

Evie (Singing): Your Life can change today!  Your Life can change today!

Carlos (singing): These streets named after us because we paved the way!

Mal (singing): Everybody come take your shot! Now its time to show what you got!

Evie (singing): Cause everyone's gonna get their chance!!

Mal and Evie (singing): cause they said being from the isle is bad!

Its good to Be Bad!

And we're proof of that

Used to be Lost, But now we're on the Map!

Used to steal snacks

Now we're giving back

Remember that

Its good to be Bad!

If you got pride Raise your Vs up high

Wave them wide

Side to Side

Its good to be Bad!

I wanna see you all rep your block

Show Your Pride

Let me hear ya shout

We're from the Isle of the Lost

We're Here to Celebrate

We're Here to elevate

If your down Then Make a Move

But you best Not Hesitate

Today's a Day you won't forget

The Best to Come Ain't happened yet

Take a Bow It won't be your last

Your from the Isle If anybody asks

Its good to be Bad

And we're proof of that

Used to be Lost, But now we're on the Map!