DAY THREE

WEDNESDAY

[STEP THREE - ADVENTURE WITH THE GIRL]

ROSS LYNCH | TJ (TOMMY JONES)THE LADIES MAN

THE LADIES MAN

YOU'LL BE PLEASED to know that Romeo Darcy is alive and has made it successfully to the next chapter. Thank God. He sustained a few injuries, such as a black eye and a sore nose but in his eyes they were his medals of honour.

"I don't know what dumb shit you did that made your eye look blacker than a ripe blackberry in the Spring time!" Romeo's dad, Cory comes out from the restaurant kitchen with another pack of frozen peas.

"Here, put this one on it." He instructs, watching Romeo put the packet on his throbbing eye.

"How did you do this tomfoolery to yourself again?" Cory interrogates, not impressed.

"Dad, I already told you, I fell." He groans, fed up of his dad grilling him.

"Ruben told me you hit your head, now you're saying you fell. You know if your mama saw you like this it would kill her."

It would.

"I hit my head and then fell."

Cory stares at his son. He was doing that face again, that one that made Romeo crack under pressure and succumb.

Damn, it's even making me nervous.

"I don't believe you Romeo Darcy." Cory states. "And quite frankly, I don't care anymore."

I mean the punch was kind of legendary. Romeo punched Sawyer Adams, the Sawyer Adams, like flat out punched him. But somehow, Romeo ended up on the ground in the end.

After shouting at Sawyer for like five minutes, Sabrina helped him find Ruben and TJ who were outraged when Sabrina explained what had happened.

TJ was more than ready to go and punch Sawyer. But, Romeo stopped him. The last thing they needed was drama; he was already in Sawyers bad books.

"Well, I have good news." Cory began. "Benny's has been asked to be one of the caters at the Venice Ball and you're coming with me tonight."

"But dad-"

"No buts kid. It's the least you can do after being so reckless at a party. It'll keep you outta trouble." Cory gets up from his seat. "This is a big opportunity for Benny's and the pay check we're about to get is lookin' real nice son."