Author Notes 2

Hi, I'm AliceTheJate, the author of this book, this is my second author's note.

There are two topics that will be the 'main thingy' in this note. 

*****

The first thing is the fact that I misplaced the timeline a little in the last few chapters. Specifically, Chapter 1 Part 3, and Part 4. The things I misplaced is the orientation ceremony and the introduction scene in class D ( Ayanokouji introduce her/himself )

In the original novel, it's this...

 introduction scene >>> orientation ceremony >>> Sudo's fight at the store 

However, in this book, I misplaced them, so it's like this instead ...

orientation ceremony >>> introduction scene >>> Sudo's fight at the store 

My bad for not seeing this error before writing, I apologize for not noticing this minor mistake before writing.

*****

The second thing is the number of students in each classroom. Some of you may not know, in the anime by Lerche Studio, the classroom house only 25 students; whereas in Kinugasa Shougo's original novel, the classroom has 40 students (22 female students and 18 male students). (Refer to fandom, https://you-zitsu.fandom.com/wiki/Class_1-D_(1st_Year) )

In my novel, I'll refer to the original novel, thus the classroom has 40 students - with 23 female students (including our protagonist) and 17 male students.

*****

I hope you all understand these two main points that I explained in this note.

Wish you all a great day. Please look forward to the next update!