.enough.

After putting on my uniform I shove a bow in my bag to somewhat show my support for my undying love of football. Please note the sarcasm I don't understand football and nor do I care to, usually, I don't bother dressing up to support the football team but I think considering I was probably the worst date Riley Grey has ever been on I might as well support him, even if it is just a silly little bow.

"Blake let's go!" I hear mother holler for the fifth time

"Yup coming" I mutter grabbing my bag and tossing it on my back, I look over across my window to see Zeke slipping on his uniform and putting his maroon sweater over his muscular back, he shifts and I realize he's about to turn around shit, shit I quickly look away heading out of my room then out of the house.

+++

"So what happened how was the date" Iris nudges me as we walk down the school corridor side by side, "You know it was...fine" I mumble the last part

"fine?", Iris questions, "we kissed" I blurt then running my hands through my hair as we get to my locker, "And?," she says obviously waiting for an elaboration, "And he ate sushi and I nearly threw up" 

"Shit" She scrunches up her face, "yeah, shit" I agree, shoving books in my locker then slamming it shut to be greeted by Sofia's smiley face and Aidens annoyed one

"Guess whos getting another gig which means party time for us" Sofia whisper chants. 

Aiden's father Jaxon Ross Webber is an extremely successful music producer, and though Aiden doesn't necessarily like getting things just because of his dad he likes to perform and when your dad is the Jaxon Webber and owns clubs all around the city performing and partying is just the life Aiden has and considering were besties with his girlfriend we get to share that fun too.

The bell rings and Iris and I head to our first-period class, science shitty, shitty, science. I do well in science I guess school in general but I'm not gifted like some people it doesn't come easy to me. I work hard and with science, I have to work twice as hard cause simply that shit doesn't make sense.

"Just hold it please" my thoughts get interrupted when Isabella hands Zeke her hat that's probably for tonight's game, she then scurries off and he annoyingly takes it.

 He looks up at me before turning around and walking into class to his usual spot, the second last row in the right corner. which is lucky for us across and behind Iris and I's desks where we hear nothing but Marissa blabber her mouth to Zeke the whole class. 

"Hey, Zekey" I hear Marissa's piercingly high voice call out, Zeke says nothing and then looks at me probably cause I'm staring at him, I focus my head forward as Iris takes a seat beside me

"Jesus Marissa leave the poor guy alone" Iris exhaustedly sighs 

"Im sorry did Darth Vader just say something?" Marissa evilly twirls her red hair with a smile

"My voice isn't that deep moron" Iris mutters coldly

"But your throat is..."

"Marissa just stop..." I interrupt looking back at the situation and seeing Zeke looking nothing but annoyed

"Oh, I know you're not talking, you know you're not as pretty, smart and popular as people make you out to be, honestly I don't see what Riley sees in you he deserves better than whatever you're supposed to b..."

"enough" Zeke interrupts in a low and very much emotionless voice, he's serious

"enough?" Marissa starts blinking rapidly as she stares at the boy she blabbers to every day who says nothing but suddenly says one word to defend me or maybe he just had enough,

"whatever" She mutters giving me an annoyed glare, only if she knew how much he could talk when he sneaks into my room at night. I mentally roll my eyes

"Let's get started shall we?" Mrs. Misha interrupts adjusting her bright red glasses over her oval eyes, I pull out my notes thanking god that I don't have to listen to Marissa until lunch. 

Throughout the lesson, a heavy smell interrupts my note-taking, "Does it smell like..." I pause and turn my head to look at Zeke who used the small flame to light a cig, what the hell

"You, out" Mrs. Misha violently points to the door and Zeke shrugs grabbing his bag and walking out of the class like it was the most casual thing ever, "Can I?" I raise my hand and Mrs nods yes with a sigh, "Can I?" Marissa's teacher's pet voice kicks in, "No sit" 

I walk out of the hall to see the back of Zeke as he walks, "Why did you do that?" I question as he continues to walk, "I wanted to leave" he says casually. "you could have aske..." "I don't ask I do Princessa" Zeke turns to face me before turning back around and walking away.

A/N one more chap before a good ol Zeke POV