¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 𝐶𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑖𝑡.

"Ruv?.."
"Sarv, who's this?" Said Ruv.
"Aha, this is going to be a bit confusing... hehe..." peeped Sarv. Y/n stayed quiet and was a bit confused, because she didn't recognize this 'ruv' .
"Sarv, you know this guy?.." asked Y/n.
Sarv, nodded and grabbed y/n's hand, running into the church. Ruv slowly followed but was cautious, since he has no idea who you are, and he thinks you might end up being like boy friend, asking for a rap battle.
"Uhm.. Ruv this is y/n and y/n this is Ruv, Ruv is my friend! He helps me here." Cheered Sarv.
"Y/n put out her hand for a shake though Ruv completely ignored it and just walked away.
What's his problem? Nah whatever. He seems like an ass anyway.

😩

"I like it. Though, can I.. decorate it?" Asked y/n. Sarv had just showed y/n's room , in where she's going to stay in there as long as she is in the church. It didn't look the best, but it was way better in what y/n used to stay, an old dusty disgusting apartment. It was so dirty there that you could practically live there for free.
"Of course you can! You can paint the walls, and add little flowers.. or something like that.. heh.." Sarv just daydreamed about how the room could look like. The room had a very light pink tint to it, although the walls were dirty too. The bed was in a good shape but it did need fixing, since it looked broken. The closet was in the corner of the room. It had a wooden texture, looked to be a Sakura tinted wood. (Basically a dark dark red brown)
Y/n then opened the closet and it was pretty clean, the ground was covered with papers, and some dust, though it wasn't like you were going to die. Y/n then asked,
"Do you have... cleaning supplies?.."
"Of course we do. Let me bring them.."
Sarv walked away, looking for the supplies y/n asked for.
The h/c -nette was changing, since you know, the clothes you were wearing were ragged and uncomfy. You took off everything, what was left, your underwear and bra. You looked in the shopping bag for the black hoodie you picked out, it was so soft, and smelled so good. You put it on, along with some black pants. The closet had a mirror too, that was in good shape too. Y/n looked in the mirror, and smiled. She looked great. Except..
"Sarv?!..."
"Sorry, I didn't mean to see you change!!!!!!!!""
"AAAAAAAHHH"
"AAAAAAAAAHHHH"

😎I'm alive , and holy crap bro this book is already famous for me thank you so much. (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎