𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢. ✍︎︎

Y/n walked outside in her new clothes, thinking about what just happened. She then covered her face in embarrassment.
(Forgot to mention she got a phone 😎

Y/n continued to take her phone out of her pocket, and looked through social media. As she sat down on the steps of the sacred church, she smiled slightly. She scrolled through pictures of people with families, and looked happy in their sweet home. Her smile decreased.
"I miss my family, my friends from school too.."
she sighed and stood up, going back inside.

  The cold air swept through y/n, giving her chills. She walked through swiftly to go to their "secret house" and went into the kitchen. She looked around, finding paper on the desk. It was clean and white.
"Pen...pen.." she looked around and found a pencil on the counter of the kitchen.
"Yes! Now I can finally start.." she exclaimed happier. Y/n sat down in the kitchen and started to write a letter to herself. This helped her calm her down and release any negativity she didn't like. When she was finished she folded it and put it in on the desk. Leaving it there, alone. Y/n walked away and sat down in one of the pews. Not noticing Ruv across her.

Sarv walked through the halls of the secret home, and went into the kitchen to cook something nice.
"I should cook some pancakes tomorrow! Right now I could make soup.." she trailed off thinking into what she could make.
"Mmm... cupcakes?.. no.. WAIT, I'm supposed to be thinking about FOOD! Not sweets!.. " she walked around looking for supplies to make something. Noticing the letter, she sat down and opened it.
"Cool! A letter!.. ..."
Her cheerful smile turned into a frown.
"This isn't... this is.. awful.."
She felt sadness fill her up, and read the letter slower. Written things like,
'I wish things could go right for once,'
Or,
'I miss old times, everything was better there.'
And,
'I never wanted things to happen like this.'.

"𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢?" said Sarv.