Chapter 78

Don't forget to vote and help me share this story with your friends! 👀
Enjoy reading! 💜

*******

It has been three days since Taehyung is kidnapped but they still can't find Taehyung's location. Even when they ask Jihoon to help, they still get nothing. Three days have passed and Jimin has never been out of his room since then.

All he did was stare from the balcony, hoping Taehyung will come back, then cry his eyes out at the corner of the bed, refusing to eat anything until Jungkook come to persuade him saying Taehyung will be sad if he didn't eat.

The hyungs are gathering in a secret room in the mansion, thinking so hard about what to do to get Taemin's location. They have done everything they can think of but Taemin is untraceable. They also have attacked a few of Taemin's bases but still, fail to get Taehyung.

"Kook, call Daniel to come here, now," Jin's stern voice earns everyone's attention making Jungkook calls one of his men to tell Daniel to come here despite being confused.

"Ughh!" Daniel doubled over when Jin punches him in the stomach as soon as he arrived making everyone quickly stand up, surprised by Jin's action.

"I had enough waiting. Now tell me, where is Taehyung?" Jin's voice turns surprisingly very stern as he grabs Daniel's back collar shirt to make him stand up.

"Hyung, why would he know?" Jungkook questions when Jin attacked his man.

"Don't try me, Kang Daniel. Tell me where Taemin hides Taehyung,"

"I don't know... I'm working with Master Jungkook... I don't know..." Daniel says while holding his stomach.

"I don't have enough time to deal with your nonsense, Daniel. Drop that acting, it's really awful. Tell me or die," Jin pushes Daniel to the floor and aims his silver gun with pink straps, Walther P99 right on Daniel's head.

"Please! Don't kill me! I really don't know!" Daniel panicking and quickly begs on his knees.

*BANG!

"Arghh!!!!"

"Do you think I'm joking?! Tell me NOW!" Jin yellshe shot Daniel's leg.

"Jin!"

"Shut up, Namjoon. He's Taemin's man! He was there when they took Taehyung!" Jin grits his teeth as he glares at Daniel.

"Hurry up, Dan. We really don't have enough time.  It's either you tell us and save your life or stay silent and deal with Ace, " Hobi says as he also has a serious expression.

"So, you guys know all of this because Ace told you guys?" Yoongi asks, can't help but feels impressed with how Ace handles things.

"Taehyung is his man. Of course, he won't sit still when Taemin takes Taehyung," Hobi says as everyone's gaze are on Daniel.

*BANG!

"Tch! He's wasting our time!" Everyone go silent when Hobi shot Daniel in his head without hesitation as the poor betrayer died on the spot.

"That was bold," Yoongi says when his lover just killed someone without a second thought.

"Ace already gets the location. We'll fly back to Korea tonight," Hobi says nonchalantly as he sits back as if he didn't just kill someone.