Surprise Chapter! 🔞

"More please~," A weak whine can be heard from inside the room as the blonde hair boy panting breathlessly while being completely naked as he's lying on their bed.

"Where does all your energy come from, baby? It has been the tenth round! You always passed out at eight round!" Jungkook groans softly as he lies next to Jimin, stroking Jimin's back softly.

"What about you? Did you lose all your energy? You always being tireless," Jimin provokes his husband making Jungkook flip the naked Jimin before hovering above the milky white skins that are now covered with hickies that look so perfect on him.

"Did you just... look down at me? Seriously, Jeon Jimin?" Jimin just smirks at his husband while moving his tiny finger seductively on Jungkook's bare chest which is also covered with hickies from Jimin.

"Maybe yes... maybe no... I don't know, daddy~ I think you should prove me on that,"

"What's left to prove, little one~ I think you should look at your own condition right now," Jungkook says while smooching Jimin's sweet spot; his neck as Jimin hums softly.

"Mhmm~,"

Their bodies glisten with sweat and cum stained everywhere after such a number of rounds but Jimin still refused to stop and this makes Jungkook a little bit surprised by the sudden amount of energy.

"Flip me over, daddy~ Let me take you, please," Jimin pleads while Jungkook showers his neck with wet kisses before flipping them over making Jimin sit on top of him.

"Don't. You. Dare," Jungkook warns when Jimin cuffs his hands against the bed while smiling mischievously at Jungkook.

"Too late, daddy~," Jimin says teasingly before leading a sloppy kiss on Jungkook's lips where Jungkook doesn't kiss him back making Jimin pulls away and says, "That's how you wanna play, daddy? How could you don't kiss me back, hurmmm~," Jimin plays innocent as he's slightly pouting.

"That hurts Jimine's feeling, daddy~ Daddy being mean..."

"Ahh..." A small moan escapes from Jungkook's mouth as Jimin glides down from his stomach making Jimin's wet hole brush against his semi-hard dick.

"Whatever you're about to do, you better know what comes after that," Jungkook says when Jimin slightly touches his dick with his tiny fingers while a smug plastered on his face before he goes inside the closet room.

"Jiminie just thinks that we need more, daddy~ After all... don't be so mean~ You dare to threaten me like that while being cuffed," Jimin purposely uses his innocent baby voice while literally wearing a seductive slut expression on his face as he walks to the bed and cuffs Jungkook's legs, leaving Jungkook in an X position since both his hands and legs are cuffed against the bed.

"Jeon fucking Jimin," Jungkook growls when Jimin purposely climbs on top of him with the 69 positions as he leans down to Jungkook's massive dick while giving Jungkook the full view of his ass with his hole clenched and unclenched around nothing.

Jungkook is sexually frustrated as he really wanna grabs that mighty jibooty that dripping with his cum he shot in Jimin's tight hole from the previous round but he can't since his hands are cuffed.

"Jimin..." Jungkook groans when Jimin grabs a handful of his dick that's fully hard by now, standing proudly making Jimin lick his lips on that view.

"Fuck... It's better if you move your fucking delicious ass away from my face while you did that, you little slut!" Jungkook slowly moans when Jimin wetted every inch of his cock with a kitten lick before deepthroating it.

"Uncuff me, angel- ouu fuck yes~ You're so good with your sexy mouth, angel~," Jungkook moans a little loud when Jimin starts bopping his head up and down while sucking on it. Jimin gives Jungkook's hard dick a few strokes before pulling it out from his mouth and starts jerking Jungkook off.