chapter one jamie

"Jamie Jamie" ,"wake up get up", she was just sitting there all alone in the dark. I looked up from the bed I was laying in, and I heard screaming from a far distance. Then I realized it was Julie. Julie it was Julie she's back I was so exited my sister is back! Then I realized I was hallucinating it was really the doctor that locked me up in this insane asylum.

I cant believe that that wacko guy put me in this asylum. Well anyway I get out in a week so it really doesnt matter. "Hi" I heard my eyesight is so blurry the doctor its the doctor they held me down and gave me a shot then I relized they were preparing me for the electric shock therapy.

I yelled "help help please help" no one did I was so scared. Two doctors aids held me down the stuck 1 iv in my arm I asked what they were but they had no comment. The doctors said I was moving to a new unit in section B, but that was only to calm me down. I hope that therapy isnt as bad today because they almost made me go unconscious last week. My mother is coming to visit me today. She has been fighting and fighting to get me out of here but here goes nothing.

"Mother mother please" I screamed but she never heard me not once did I need her this much she and my grandma where all I had left. Once shock therapy was all done they let me have visitors and one phone call so I called grandma nancy. She was the greatest or at least untill I got put in here. A few hours later mother and granny came and brought me a fresh pair of clothes and my purse.

The gaurds told me I could take my stuff and leave so I did. They let jamie go to but she has no where to go said mother so we took her home she was so thankful. Once I got home I ran upstairs only to find an empty room with only a bed right behind me mother stood. "Before your father passed he took your stuff and put it in an apartment for you, but you have to stay here for a month at least" "no I cried no no" its for your own good said mother and jamie is welcome to stay here as long as she wants to. Then all of a sudden it shook the house shook we all walked down the steps into the kitchen the garage door had opened mother had almost had a heart attack the car was gone. @haileew11